Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
It's crazy watching the evolution of Pep City. The first true incarnation was when Aguero was dropped and Leeroy, Jesus and Sterling were the lightning paced front 3 being fed from Daveed and KDB.

Sane seemed to struggle to adapt when we moved away from that and his role became more disciplined.

I am impartial on the vote.

He always struck me as a player who wasn’t about sentiment - just gets on with his job etc. a bit like Sterling - but he seems to have a real soft spot for City.

Odd given he was only here for 3/4 years and grew up at Schalke. Probably the fact his girlfriend is a self-confessed City fan still.

Youve got an endless list of ex players slagging off the rags and ours remain fans of the club.
They may never return but they’ll play with players that are future targets and give them their impressions of the club. It all matters. Hollistic

Take enzo fernandez. Obviously strong friendship with alvarez from river and argentina but also strong international links to our explayers and currently plays at club level with otamendi. At benfica javi garcia is on the coaching staff. At river he obviously played with alvarez but also played with bruno zuculini, and at youth international level played with benjamin garre.

I dont believe he will join city but shows that future targets are exposed to the club earlier than when theyre officially targeted and so how your ex players think and talk about you matters

Young Sane skill, with the new maturity, guidance from Pep and the love of the fans could still be an incredible player. With a bit more strength and tactical awareness than he had first time around he could do the grealish/mahrez role that Pep loves to a tee.

Cheap enough if it'd be a really smart signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.