Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So frustrating that ilkay and silva and Fernandinho wouldn't pass to him when he was in good positions hugging the touch line

Some good moments, but being effecively a wing back is a difficult job for a 19 year old. He will become more tactically disciplined, there were some glimpses. Ok today.

Superb today and Pep got it wrong , because everytime Sane picked the ball up in the 2nd half the Chavs were retreating like a (Conte) Italian Tank hope Sane gets a run of games he looks like a potential game changer

i think he's talented, but I'm not sure what he brings to us really thats any different. i think sterling is miles ahead of him right now. hopefully he ends up the top class player i hope he will be

Apart from that lovely run through the middle of the park in the second half he looked like little boy lost.However he undoubtedly has the talent and sometimes it takes longer for some players to get accustomed to playing in another country.He`ll come good of that I have no doubt.

His best performance today. Played well when going down the centre as well on either wing. Defending is a foreign language to him that he does not speak. He may learn that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.