Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be Peps fall-guy ..... I would never take him off even if he has a poor 1st half, the guy is arguably our biggest threat & he scares the sh*t out of defenders.

For anybody hammering Sane you might ask yourself what Kyle Walker is doing in the build up for Chelseas 1st goal, he ball watches on the half wsy line & Willan runs straight passed him , its amateurish & I think Walker will be embarressed watching it back.

Won't blame Sane if he doesn't want to extend his contract, one of the best young players in the world & Peps whipping boy!!!

He seems to be Peps fall-guy ..... I would never take him off even if he has a poor 1st half, the guy is arguably our biggest threat & he scares the sh*t out of defenders.

For anybody hammering Sane you might ask yourself what Kyle Walker is doing in the build up for Chelseas 1st goal, he ball watches on the half wsy line & Willan runs straight passed him , its amateurish & I think Walker will be embarressed watching it back.

Won't blame Sane if he doesn't want to extend his contract, one of the best young players in the world & Peps whipping boy!!!
Whipping boy lol

To me he was having a poor game, I am starting to feel that you can tell the game Sane will have purely from his first 15-20mins. Should have scored and was unlucky with the one Azpilicueta deflected away.

Pep went mental when Sane didn't track and left Delph all by himself and he was hooked near enough straight away and then went straight down the tunnel and he wasn't injured, just being mardy.

He will move on and hopefully he is raring to go on Tuesday.

To me he was having a poor game, I am starting to feel that you can tell the game Sane will have purely from his first 15-20mins. Should have scored and was unlucky with the one Azpilicueta deflected away.

Pep went mental when Sane didn't track and left Delph all by himself and he was hooked near enough straight away and then went straight down the tunnel and he wasn't injured, just being mardy.

He will move on and hopefully he is raring to go on Tuesday.

I agree with this, I thought he struggled to really impose himself and should have done better in the rare occasions he found himself 1v1 against Azpillicueta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.