Lescott and Garcia Partnership

Never, never, never should Garcia play for us again, slow, can't tackle or pass, doesn't even look good in the air. Pellers really needs to think again, as for Lescott, at least he is good in the air and can tackle

knuckles said:
Never, never, never should Garcia play for us again, slow, can't tackle or pass, doesn't even look good in the air. Pellers really needs to think again, as for Lescott, at least he is good in the air and can tackle

Won every header today one mistake in the air, I hazard a guess his pass completion rate easily higher than anybody else's and I bet he passed it further forward than Fernandino

knuckles said:
What a load of rubbish.
Can't pass? 90%+ easily pass completion. Not all of them inside 10 yards like Lescott either.
Doesn't even look good in the air? Won every single header that I can remember, one of his main attributes is his ability in the air. The only player who looked half threatening and won a header from our corners as well.

I can't wait for Garcia to either prove people wrong playing for us or when he goes and plays elsewhere.
Look at Savic, torn to pieces on here. Now an integral part of the Fiorentina defence and putting in performance after performance.

Shameful how people on here consistently criticize even if there is no reason.

Garcia made one mistake that I can recall when he mistimed a back header to Hart who raced off his line to stop Campbell. For someone who isn't primarily a CB nor someone who has had a consistent run of being in that position he put in a good performance.

thankfully the transfer window is still open and we are already looking at a reinforcement at CB with Nasty due back soon

Can't rely on that pairing and we need a leader there

I'll admit the pairing doesn't inspire confidence, but unsure why Garcia has been made a scapegoat for today's performance - Zab, Yaya, Fernandinho, Hart and Aguero all worse in my opinion.

CTID101 said:
knuckles said:
What a load of rubbish.
Can't pass? 90%+ easily pass completion. Not all of them inside 10 yards like Lescott either.
Doesn't even look good in the air? Won every single header that I can remember, one of his main attributes is his ability in the air. The only player who looked half threatening and won a header from our corners as well.

I can't wait for Garcia to either prove people wrong playing for us or when he goes and plays elsewhere.
Look at Savic, torn to pieces on here. Now an integral part of the Fiorentina defence and putting in performance after performance.

Garcia made one mistake that I can recall when he mistimed a back header to Hart who raced off his line to stop Campbell. For someone who isn't primarily a CB nor someone who has had a consistent run of being in that position he put in a good performance.

Fucking hell what were you watching? We would have been two down at half time if it weren't for Lescott and Hart clearing up his mess. We agree on one thing I can't wait for him to go either but I don't care how he does elsewhere.

Cobwebcat said:
CTID101 said:
knuckles said:
What a load of rubbish.

Fucking hell what were you watching? We would have been two down at half time if it weren't for Lescott and Hart clearing up his mess. We agree on one thing I can't wait for him to go either but I don't care how he does elsewhere.

We lost 3-2 due to other people's fuck ups

I don't agree mate. I am sick of arguing it so I won't bother anymore as I am facing a brick wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.