Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Moyes does a good job. There's no pont in pretending he doesn't.

Id have him managing City over Hughes.

That would depend upon the style of play he brought with him. I have no desire to watch dull defensive displays, regardless of how many points they bring in.

He's been more successful than Hughes though and Hughes doesn't exactly bring attacking play to the table does he?

Long ball this, predictable play that...

I dont just mean this season and I like the way you have just picked up on one part of my post and not responded to any other part of it, well done good coherent argument with an added sprinkling of name calling well done.

Now while i would like to stay and continue this battle of wits with you, i think we can all see that you are completely unarmed and therefore it would not be fair.

ToffeeBlue said:
mancboy123 said:
Seriously what part of crap do you Bolton Wannabes not understand

"we finished sixth we are awesome"

Seriously if your going to try and take the p*ss, at least get your facts straight. Gimp

Ignoring the fact we've actually received the medical records you "mocked" us for requesting I see. Answer me this, if Lescott is categorically, absolutely, 100% not for sale, as Moyes keeps reiterating, then why would Everton provide City with his medical records, and give us permission to view them and for a valuation based upon them?

And please, don't deny this has happened, if you can be aresed to read back in this thread then find the posts of stu, an employee of MCFC within the Sports Science department who yesterday conducted a review of said records, as he has done with every one of our signings so far.

Blue4ever85 said:
Matty said:
That would depend upon the style of play he brought with him. I have no desire to watch dull defensive displays, regardless of how many points they bring in.

He's been more successful than Hughes though and Hughes doesn't exactly bring attacking play to the table does he?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not Hughes' biggest fan, but to replace him with Moyes wouldn't be a big step forward in my opinion.

mancboy123 said:
I dont just mean this season and I like the way you have just picked up on one part of my post and not responded to any other part of it, well done good coherent argument with an added sprinkling of name calling well done.

Now while i would like to stay and continue this battle of wits with you, i think we can all see that you are completely unarmed and therefore it would not be fair.

Of course you didnt mean just last season lad! Lol. Gimp

mancboy123 said:
Seriously what part of crap do you Bolton Wannabes not understand

"we finished sixth we are awesome"

"You've still won nothing"

" We got into the champions league once"

"but we reached a cup final"

Moyes is overrated beyond belief and has achieved precisely nothing in the game, yet you all view him as some kind of god, and before you shout about us and hughes, we arent all over on your board telling you lot what an awesome club ours is and how hughes is mourinho, ferguson, capello all rolled into one with an added sprinkling of fairydust on top

Moyes is respected as the best manager we have had in long time, also there was an influx of City fans last night on my usual board spouting off how you are gonna be world beaters and basically calling childish names. So its not just confined to Everton fans.

Matty said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Seriously if your going to try and take the p*ss, at least get your facts straight. Gimp

Ignoring the fact we've actually received the medical records you "mocked" us for requesting I see. Answer me this, if Lescott is categorically, absolutely, 100% not for sale, as Moyes keeps reiterating, then why would Everton provide City with his medical records, and give us permission to view them and for a valuation based upon them?

And please, don't deny this has happened, if you can be aresed to read back in this thread then find the posts of stu, an employee of MCFC within the Sports Science department who yesterday conducted a review of said records, as he has done with every one of our signings so far.

Prove it

Blue4ever85 said:
Matty said:

With the exception of Arsenal our attacking football last season at times was peerless

Matty said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Moyes does a good job. There's no pont in pretending he doesn't.

Id have him managing City over Hughes.

Agree with that Matty, at home some of the football reminded me of the attacking stuff under Horton with Beagire, Walsh & Rosler running riot.

Everton? Boring shite. Their little bubble will burst and mid table mediocrity beckons them. Simply because they have had 3 good finishes in recent years that suddenly makes them Real Madrid in their eyes. With a long European campaign and a very small squad they may just suffer this season. Then how I would laugh. The scouse scum that have infiltrated this site should just be banned, if they contribute to a reasoned debate fair enough but lately they are simply jealous knobs.

Anyway, for you blue dippers, what is that all about; "lolly ice"? or "get us a bottle of brown lemo from the shop lar"? Fucking Freaks. You don't ask for a fucking cream ice do you? Dickheads learn to fucking speak or piss off back to Golum Cave Land.

auction294 said:
Anyway, for you blue dippers, what is that all about; "lolly ice"? or "get us a bottle of brown lemo from the shop lar"? Fucking Freaks. You don't ask for a fucking cream ice do you? Dickheads learn to fucking speak or piss off back to Golum Cave Land.

What you crying about lad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.