Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toffeeblue if that really is the best you can do i despair i truly do.

Wantefc while i understand that you laud moyes over all others the simple question is what has he won for you?

ToffeeBlue said:
Matty said:
Ignoring the fact we've actually received the medical records you "mocked" us for requesting I see. Answer me this, if Lescott is categorically, absolutely, 100% not for sale, as Moyes keeps reiterating, then why would Everton provide City with his medical records, and give us permission to view them and for a valuation based upon them?

And please, don't deny this has happened, if you can be aresed to read back in this thread then find the posts of stu, an employee of MCFC within the Sports Science department who yesterday conducted a review of said records, as he has done with every one of our signings so far.

Prove it

So without conclusive proof you're going to bury your head in the sand? WELL, THERE'S MY PROOF YOU'RE A MORON.

We've signed 6 players so far this window, each time Stu has posted a while beforehand that his department is assessing the medical records. Each time the transfer has headed into the media a few days later. He also has posted that medicals have taken place on the days we've actually signed players, prior to the signings being announced. He stated, prior to the Adebayor signing that a medical HADN'T taken place, despite both the BBC and SSN saying it had. Guess what, no medical. A week later he stated a medical was taking place, we signed Adebayor that day.

Whilst you might not count the above as proof there's only so many times someone can be "lucky" or "guess" and get it right, after that you have to conclude they actually do have information.

ToffeeBlue said:
Matty said:
Ignoring the fact we've actually received the medical records you "mocked" us for requesting I see. Answer me this, if Lescott is categorically, absolutely, 100% not for sale, as Moyes keeps reiterating, then why would Everton provide City with his medical records, and give us permission to view them and for a valuation based upon them?

And please, don't deny this has happened, if you can be aresed to read back in this thread then find the posts of stu, an employee of MCFC within the Sports Science department who yesterday conducted a review of said records, as he has done with every one of our signings so far.

Prove it
Time will tell, of course as fans we can't prove anything anymore than you can't prove that your chairman didn't meet with City over the weekend to discuss this very topic.

Ducado said:
Mike D said:
Hughes is obssessed with this guy and I really can't fathom for the life of me he is no where near and most probably never will be 1st choice for England and they wanna make us break the bank for him. He's an above average prem defender who is vastly over priced. Why can't someone just pull the plug on this once and for all and look for someone better with more value for money

Yes but your obsessed with Hughes

I'm obssessed with getting things right I'm a perfectionist and when somethings not right I'm not frightend to upset the status qou

Matty said:
ToffeeBlue said:

So without conclusive proof you're going to bury your head in the sand? WELL, THERE'S MY PROOF YOU'RE A MORON.

We've signed 6 players so far this window, each time Stu has posted a while beforehand that his department is assessing the medical records. Each time the transfer has headed into the media a few days later. He also has posted that medicals have taken place on the days we've actually signed players, prior to the signings being announced. He stated, prior to the Adebayor signing that a medical HADN'T taken place, despite both the BBC and SSN saying it had. Guess what, no medical. A week later he stated a medical was taking place, we signed Adebayor that day.

Whilst you might not count the above as proof there's only so many times someone can be "lucky" or "guess" and get it right, after that you have to conclude they actually do have information.

So in short, you or this other poster cant actually prove it? You could have just said No

ToffeeBlue said:
Matty said:

So in short, you or this other poster cant actually prove it? You could have just said No
I could also just ban you.

auction294 said:
Matty said:
That would depend upon the style of play he brought with him. I have no desire to watch dull defensive displays, regardless of how many points they bring in.

Agree with that Matty, at home some of the football reminded me of the attacking stuff under Horton with Beagire, Walsh & Rosler running riot.

Everton? Boring shite. Their little bubble will burst and mid table mediocrity beckons them. Simply because they have had 3 good finishes in recent years that suddenly makes them Real Madrid in their eyes. With a long European campaign and a very small squad they may just suffer this season. Then how I would laugh. The scouse scum that have infiltrated this site should just be banned, if they contribute to a reasoned debate fair enough but lately they are simply jealous knobs.

Anyway, for you blue dippers, what is that all about; "lolly ice"? or "get us a bottle of brown lemo from the shop lar"? Fucking Freaks. You don't ask for a fucking cream ice do you? Dickheads learn to fucking speak or piss off back to Golum Cave Land.

Now thats not very nice is it? People like you give city a bad name

*Toffee blue covers his eyes, sticks his fingers in his ears and hums as loudly as possible in the hope that this will all go away and that it was just a bad dream*

Blue4ever85 said:
Matty said:
That would depend upon the style of play he brought with him. I have no desire to watch dull defensive displays, regardless of how many points they bring in.

He's been more successful than Hughes though and Hughes doesn't exactly bring attacking play to the table does he?

Long ball this, predictable play that...

You're talking shite matey....Some of the football played last season was scintillating, the best for may a year. I think you are just referring to Dunney's occasional hoof down the field!

wantefc if you look through previous posts on here you will see that there is enough everton fans who have given your lot a bad name to last a life time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.