Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
*Toffee blue covers his eyes, sticks one finger in his ear and the other in his arse and hums as loudly as possible in the hope that this will all go away and that it was just a bad dream*

blueinsa said:
*Toffee blue covers his eyes, sticks his fingers in his ears and hums as loudly as possible in the hope that this will all go away and that it was just a bad dream*
If he's doing those things he isn't doing them on this board anymore.

Evertonians who want to post sensibly I can cope with, but the arrogance and annoyance factor attached to him was too much.

stu9488 said:
Hi all,

The club asked for Medical information for Joleon Lescott. We now have permission to view this information so that we can make a valuation of the player. This does not mean a transfer is going ahead this just means we can make a formal valuation rather than just bidding. We should complete this valuation around tea time. It is the upto the clubs to agree a fee. Will update when I can.

stu9488 said:
Hi mate, we are around an hour away from completing what we need to do, no idea if and when another bid will go in I would imagine if things are completed today then it MIGHT mean a bid goes in on Friday, no idea though thats just me guessing.

Well this is getting interesting Stu , as one of our lads who works for Everton has just posted this :

I can tell you catagorically that no medical records were handed over from Everton to City Yesterday ,

Very interesting indeed :o)

ToffeeBlue said:
If we were talking about them figures then thats a different matter. What can a £2m millionaire buy that a £1.5m millionaire cant buy? Answer Nothing

This must be one of the daftest, most absurd comments I've read on here recently - and there's been some pretty stiff competition these last few weeks!

So, what you're essentially saying is that half a million can't buy you anything? Its worthless? You might as well burn it or stuff it in the bin?

Honestly - the mind boggles sometimes at the stupid things people say

mancboy123 said:
Toffeeblue if that really is the best you can do i despair i truly do.

Wantefc while i understand that you laud moyes over all others the simple question is what has he won for you?

Nothing , but its hardly a level playing field anymore so how many managers will win anything without a billionaire so how you can say you dont rate him then i dont know as we are the most consistent side outside the Top4 for 3 years.
I actually think you will succeed sooner or later , but there are plenty of teams throwing money around without winning anything

Darker shade of Blue said:
stu9488 said:
Hi all,

The club asked for Medical information for Joleon Lescott. We now have permission to view this information so that we can make a valuation of the player. This does not mean a transfer is going ahead this just means we can make a formal valuation rather than just bidding. We should complete this valuation around tea time. It is the upto the clubs to agree a fee. Will update when I can.

stu9488 said:
Hi mate, we are around an hour away from completing what we need to do, no idea if and when another bid will go in I would imagine if things are completed today then it MIGHT mean a bid goes in on Friday, no idea though thats just me guessing.

Well this is getting interesting Stu , as one of our lads who works for Everton has just posted this :

I can tell you catagorically that no medical records were handed over from Everton to City Yesterday ,

Yeah, we believe this *rolls eyes*

stu9488 said:
Hi all,

stu9488 said:

oooh you big bad ballon popper you!

So your saying that it isnt going to happen?

Thanks DSOB, we can all move on now.

stu9488 said:
Hi all,

stu9488 said:

What department does he work in? And does it worry you that a number of papers are reporting pretty much the same thing today?

DSOB does the lad have a good track record.

Also once again i ask the question what realistically do you gain by keeping the player is the satisfaction of beating off the big bad invaders from city a good enough trade off for the perception that your club is small time and an unhappy player?

mancboy123 said:
wantefc if you look through previous posts on here you will see that there is enough everton fans who have given your lot a bad name to last a life time.

I know mate , but all teams have knobheads. you lot have as many as us from what ive seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.