Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
stu9488 said:
Hi all,

The club asked for Medical information for Joleon Lescott. We now have permission to view this information so that we can make a valuation of the player. This does not mean a transfer is going ahead this just means we can make a formal valuation rather than just bidding. We should complete this valuation around tea time. It is the upto the clubs to agree a fee. Will update when I can.

stu9488 said:
Hi mate, we are around an hour away from completing what we need to do, no idea if and when another bid will go in I would imagine if things are completed today then it MIGHT mean a bid goes in on Friday, no idea though thats just me guessing.

Well this is getting interesting Stu , as one of our lads who works for Everton has just posted this :

I can tell you catagorically that no medical records were handed over from Everton to City Yesterday ,

Very interesting indeed :o)

Only interesting if he has a track record of being correct, does he? Also it would depend which department he worked in, as Stu works in the department that would actually receive the information then he's pretty likely to know if he's actually seen them, This other guy, for all we know, could sweep the stadium after a match. Or be a bullshitter.

stu9488 said:
Hi all,

The club asked for Medical information for Joleon Lescott. We now have permission to view this information so that we can make a valuation of the player. This does not mean a transfer is going ahead this just means we can make a formal valuation rather than just bidding. We should complete this valuation around tea time. It is the upto the clubs to agree a fee. Will update when I can.

stu9488 said:
Hi mate, we are around an hour away from completing what we need to do, no idea if and when another bid will go in I would imagine if things are completed today then it MIGHT mean a bid goes in on Friday, no idea though thats just me guessing.

Well this is getting interesting Stu , as one of our lads who works for Everton has just posted this :

I can tell you catagorically that no medical records were handed over from Everton to City Yesterday ,

Logging off time...

dont doubt but I think youll find the majority of people want to deal with facts on here and proper debate name calling is not really welcomed.

stu9488 said:
Hi all,

stu9488 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.offthepost.info/2009/08/moneybags-man-city-are-now-paying-for-access-to-medical-records/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.offthepost.info/2009/08/mone ... l-records/</a>
Not something that shows us in the best of lights. Usual spin but is it any less evidence than what your boy said???

ToffeeBlue said:
The Fixer said:
So lets say you earn 300 sheets per week and another job same industry offers you a grand a week what would you do?

If we were talking about them figures then thats a different matter. What can a £2m millionaire buy that a £1.5m millionaire cant buy? Answer Nothing

His kids, kids, kids futures!!!

Matty said:

Only interesting if he has a track record of being correct, does he? Also it would depend which department he worked in, as Stu works in the department that would actually receive the information then he's pretty likely to know if he's actually seen them, This other guy, for all we know, could sweep the stadium after a match. Or be a bullshitter.

Only passing on info m8 .
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?777925.300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/foru ... 777925.300</a>

Matty said:

Matty, is this the DSOB who is on record on here as saying that all supposed ITK's know jack shit but as soon as an EFC ITK posts something that supports his argument, he leaps on it and just cant wait to supply us the info as if it was the gospel truth?

Interesting?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?777925.300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/foru ... 777925.300</a>

Just to see where DSOB sourced from

DontLookBackInAnger said:

What department does he work in? And does it worry you that a number of papers are reporting pretty much the same thing today?

I saw this yesterday , have to admit im cynical with most ITK's..they all say the same thing i.e if you dont believe me i dont care. But this lad stated he had asked his line manager if he could disclose this Info!!! ...I wonder how that conversation went?? "is it alright if i just post this on Bluemoon??...yea no probs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.