Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
Matty said:
Only interesting if he has a track record of being correct, does he? Also it would depend which department he worked in, as Stu works in the department that would actually receive the information then he's pretty likely to know if he's actually seen them, This other guy, for all we know, could sweep the stadium after a match. Or be a bullshitter.

Matty, is this the DSOB who is on record on here as saying that all supposed ITK's know jack shit but as soon as an EFC ITK posts something that supports his argument, he leaps on it and just cant wait to supply us the info as if it was the gospel truth?

Interesting?

I said it was interesting . I didn't say I believe either the City or Everton guy .

wantefc said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
What department does he work in? And does it worry you that a number of papers are reporting pretty much the same thing today?

I saw this yesterday , have to admit im cynical with most ITK's..they all say the same thing i.e if you dont believe me i dont care. But this lad stated he had asked his line manager if he could disclose this Info!!! ...I wonder how that conversation went?? "is it alright if i just post this on Bluemoon??...yea no probs!!!

Considering that Bluemoon is the biggest City forum, with 100000's of members, it's a good way to communicate

MH has just said that clubs are in negotiation. MH has just said the clubs are in negotiation.
MH has just said the clubs are in negotiation......MH has just said the clubs.....

I think they must be discussing somebody else then.

Darker shade of Blue said:

I said it was interesting . I didn't say I believe either the City or Everton guy

Well its make your mind up time, cos one of them was definitely telling the truth!!

Ducado said:
wantefc said:
I saw this yesterday , have to admit im cynical with most ITK's..they all say the same thing i.e if you dont believe me i dont care. But this lad stated he had asked his line manager if he could disclose this Info!!! ...I wonder how that conversation went?? "is it alright if i just post this on Bluemoon??...yea no probs!!!

Considering that Bluemoon is the biggest City forum, with 100000's of members, it's a good way to communicate

Thats not my point, the point is there is no way he will have had permission.

dsb...... you better hope your club dont sell us lescott, because if they do moyes is gunna look a right prick. it can only mean that someone has gone over his head. therefore he has no control at the club, I dont think mr moyes would like that do you?

wantefc said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
What department does he work in? And does it worry you that a number of papers are reporting pretty much the same thing today?

The one thing that I will say for Stu is that when everyone was reporting Adebayor was here having a medical, he said no it wasn't so. WUM don't tend to work like that they like to offer good news, that has a high chance of success.

blueinsa said:
Matty, is this the DSOB who is on record on here as saying that all supposed ITK's know jack shit but as soon as an EFC ITK posts something that supports his argument, he leaps on it and just cant wait to supply us the info as if it was the gospel truth?

Interesting?

I said it was interesting . I didn't say I believe either the City or Everton guy .

No, you have stated on more than one occasion that Stu lies, so dont come that and by posting the info of your supposed ITK, you are in fact claiming it to be the truth!

Be fair now eh!

hahaha fame at last dsob.

City had the records at 11:00am yesterday. Apparently this is not uncommon. The medical records help with the overall evaluation of the player. I believe the player is within his rights to request the records from Everton.
FRom everton fan site..<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?777925.280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/foru ... 777925.280</a>

Ah you are the lad from Bluemoon.

I'm Gwladiator.

Yeah I'am. What I have read seems really plausable. Not sure anyone on here would believe it though unless they looked for themselves. Just goes to show how much shit we get feed by the club. "We will not sell" yet they passed the records over yesterday morning. The records can only be sent with the clubs approval according to the poster. Good thing is though that they only got the records after Lescott handed a transfer request in. If they had them before, I would of lost what little faith I have in the club.

I heard dsob is a bit of a legend on there lol

blueinsa said:

Interesting?

Well they both might be telling what they think is the truth, I'm guessing IF a deal is being worked on few at Everton may well know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.