Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
I said it was interesting . I didn't say I believe either the City or Everton guy .

No, you have stated on more than one occasion that Stu lies, so dont come that and by posting the info of your supposed ITK, you are in fact claiming it to be the truth!

Be fair now eh!

Show me one example of this .
I don't mind banter , but don't put words into my mouth .

ToffeeBlue said:
The Fixer said:
So lets say you earn 300 sheets per week and another job same industry offers you a grand a week what would you do?

If we were talking about them figures then thats a different matter. What can a £2m millionaire buy that a £1.5m millionaire cant buy? Answer Nothing
Two Bugati Veyrons. There's an endless list of things that someone with £2m can buy that someone with £1.5m can't.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Please sign - only 48 hrs until we need to score 2 after a Dunne mistake

Good effort in getting behind your team mate, bet you're a laugh to sit next to at games.

On the contrary - I`m an absolute hoot. You should hear me cheering and telling Jokes as a ball goes out for a needless corner, as a lone striker is left completely unmarked, as we`re down to 10 men after 20 mins, as we give a penalty away, as we score another own goal, as ........... actually stay where you are, I'm not much fun!

Whether the Medical records thing is true or not, i think your main problem in signing Lescott is Moyes!!

I agree if he does sign , then Moyes will look a twat. I really dont think the club will sell without Moyes say so.
Kenwright isnt all that he seems but he isnt stupid and knows that Moyes is more important than a few less million if we sold lescott next year.

Lescott can go for me but i really can see him staying and you lot have wasted a lot of time. Upson isnt exactly a statement of intent for "the project " at 30.

Darker shade of Blue said:
blueinsa said:
No, you have stated on more than one occasion that Stu lies, so dont come that and by posting the info of your supposed ITK, you are in fact claiming it to be the truth!

Be fair now eh!

Show me one example of this .
I don't mind banter , but don't put words into my mouth .

What? Spend the next few hours trawling through your posts?

No thanks, its bad enough reading the ones you post up in real time.

You know your stance on these guys, but hey, if you now want to change your mind to suit, then so be it.

Suppose im off to your Foe list now that ive upset you, oh well, im over it!

What and having to force a player to keep on playing for you is a huge statement about where your club is heading, dont fool yourself m8 if we sign upson he will be a stopgap till we sign someone better.

wantefc said:
Whether the Medical records thing is true or not, i think your main problem in signing Lescott is Moyes!!

I agree if he does sign , then Moyes will look a twat. I really dont think the club will sell without Moyes say so.
Kenwright isnt all that he seems but he isnt stupid and knows that Moyes is more important than a few less million if we sold lescott next year.

Lescott can go for me but i really can see him staying and you lot have wasted a lot of time. Upson isnt exactly a statement of intent for "the project " at 30.

Could I put it another way...... Your main problem in keeping Moyes could be the selling of Lescott. Possibly??

Sam Eto's P45 said:
hahaha fame at last dsob.

City had the records at 11:00am yesterday. Apparently this is not uncommon. The medical records help with the overall evaluation of the player. I believe the player is within his rights to request the records from Everton.
FRom everton fan site..<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?777925.280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/foru ... 777925.280</a>

Ah you are the lad from Bluemoon.

I'm Gwladiator.

Yeah I'am. What I have read seems really plausable. Not sure anyone on here would believe it though unless they looked for themselves. Just goes to show how much shit we get feed by the club. "We will not sell" yet they passed the records over yesterday morning. The records can only be sent with the clubs approval according to the poster. Good thing is though that they only got the records after Lescott handed a transfer request in. If they had them before, I would of lost what little faith I have in the club.

I heard dsob is a bit of a legend on there lol

So efcjono states we've received the records, and gives the specific time, a time that seems to match when Stu mentioned the records yesterday. Nomorechang then disagrees, but other than disagreeing provides no information, yet it's nomorechang that DSOB links to on here. Hmmmm..........

mancboy123 said:
What and having to force a player to keep on playing for you is a huge statement about where your club is heading, dont fool yourself m8 if we sign upson he will be a stopgap till we sign someone better.

Poor little Lescott, when he signed the contract im sure he was aware that we are within our rights not to sell!

Means fook all this - all we've got is one supposed ITK contradicting another supposed ITK - people on this site feel they have a reason for believing Stu, I'm sure the Nevertons feel they have reason for believing this bloke.

I'd rather go off people who are actually In The Know, such as MH (at the press conference today) and Garry Cook (at that supporters club thing the other night), who both said we're still in negotiations with the club for the player.

Moyes has said he's not for sale. But he's also said we haven't gone down the cosy 'glass of wine and a chat with the manager' route.

All the above comments - from those who are actually ITK, rather than randon internet types (no offence intended) - suggest to me that we are negotiating with Neverton, but not with Moyes. Which I would say is very worrying if you're a Neverton fan, as it likely confirms the concerns of the fans - namely that the board actively want to sell, when the manager doesn't. If the board get their way, Moyes is left with egg on his face, and will have to consider his next face-saving move very carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.