Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wantefc said:
Whether the Medical records thing is true or not, i think your main problem in signing Lescott is Moyes!!

I agree if he does sign , then Moyes will look a twat. I really dont think the club will sell without Moyes say so.
Kenwright isnt all that he seems but he isnt stupid and knows that Moyes is more important than a few less million if we sold lescott next year.

Lescott can go for me but i really can see him staying and you lot have wasted a lot of time. Upson isnt exactly a statement of intent for "the project " at 30.

Rumour as it GC had a meeting last night in a secluded area of manchester sounding out manchesters drug lords, mach 10's on the tables it was heiry atmosphere...... apparently according to one "source" one of the barrons mentioned if Moyes doesn't back down, they would blow his ginger cnut off an head off his shoulders and shag his wife!!!! I'm not itk just passing on the info!!!!!!!!

when will everton fans see that their club continually stating 'our player is not for sale' ultimately means 'we want more money for him'

cityslickster said:
when will everton fans see that their club continually stating 'our player is not for sale' ultimately means 'we want more money for him'

99% of the time this is correct, but I think this is that 1% where it means nothing. I think 'Lescott isn't for sale' means just that. He would have sold by now and like pages and pages on this thread point out, he has been too public in his stance now to just sell him. Thats what I think.

What on earth has lescott signing a contract with you and you being within your rights got to do with what i said.

The facts and the written transfer request are there, the player no longer wants to play for you, you are not letting him go therefore forcing him to play for you what part of that is not the case.

Dont you think the fact that you have to force a player to stay with you says alot more about where you are heading as a club than us signing matthew upson as a possible stop gap defender?

Matty said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
hahaha fame at last dsob.

City had the records at 11:00am yesterday. Apparently this is not uncommon. The medical records help with the overall evaluation of the player. I believe the player is within his rights to request the records from Everton.
FRom everton fan site..<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?777925.280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/foru ... 777925.280</a>

Ah you are the lad from Bluemoon.

I'm Gwladiator.

Yeah I'am. What I have read seems really plausable. Not sure anyone on here would believe it though unless they looked for themselves. Just goes to show how much shit we get feed by the club. "We will not sell" yet they passed the records over yesterday morning. The records can only be sent with the clubs approval according to the poster. Good thing is though that they only got the records after Lescott handed a transfer request in. If they had them before, I would of lost what little faith I have in the club.

I heard dsob is a bit of a legend on there lol

So efcjono states we've received the records, and gives the specific time, a time that seems to match when Stu mentioned the records yesterday. Nomorechang then disagrees, but other than disagreeing provides no information, yet it's nomorechang that DSOB links to on here. Hmmmm..........
To be fair though, efcjono openly admits he took the info from Stu here on bluemoon. So his comments don't back up what Stu said, they ARE what Stu said. I believe Stu that we had Lescott's medical information yesterday, but it doesn't really mean a great deal. The valuation we now formally place on Lescott still has to match (or exceed) Everton's valuation of him, and i'd be surprised if it does to be honest. They'll want too much for him.

Yes he has been to public in his stance now and i dont think we will get him, i do however think this will backfire on him hugely in both short term of having players who are publicly not on the same page as the manager and in the long term for getting players

wantefc said:
Whether the Medical records thing is true or not, i think your main problem in signing Lescott is Moyes!!

I agree if he does sign , then Moyes will look a twat. I really dont think the club will sell without Moyes say so.
Kenwright isnt all that he seems but he isnt stupid and knows that Moyes is more important than a few less million if we sold lescott next year.

Lescott can go for me but i really can see him staying and you lot have wasted a lot of time. Upson isnt exactly a statement of intent for "the project " at 30.

But that's the thing, who is to say we will be back at all next year, we will aim, if we miss out on Lescott, to bring someone else in instead. Everton will never get the money City are offering THIS transfer window for Lescott ever again, either from City or another club. If Everton were to sell Lescott next season, they would be lucky to get half of what City are offering right now.

Before you start going round in circles Fellas I am the same EFCJONO that posted on NSNO with Stu's info. NO More Chang apparantly works for EFC. Personally I believe Stu, as EFC wouldn't want the info getting out into the public domain, so No More Chang could be acting on behalf of EFC.

wantefc said:
Thats not my point, the point is there is no way he will have had permission.

Im not saying Stu is right or wrong or even if he had permission but I understand your sceptecism. As a slight aside and to give you an insight into why things have been happening slightly different on this forum of late as opposed to your usual independant fan sites. This is the largest independant City forum, the club since its new ownership have embraced this as a useful conduit between itself and a large cross section of its support, these measures amongst others have resulted in us having Officials from City register on here to relay messages to the fans on a wide variety of topics, from relaying info about issues with the O/S and Club shop right through to Garry Cook the CEO telling fans if they wanted a sneak preview of the new kit they should look on here, Ric the site owner has even been invited along (with others) to sneak previews of the kits to feed back the info to the fans. I know that every club thinks it has there ITK's and we are no different, other than the fact that we have had it confirmed by our club that people from City do use this site and read it regularly to guage fan opinion at any given time occasionally providing feedback where appropriate.

Im not saying that this means Stu is Kosher or not, just trying to explain why things from certain area's are given more credit than you may be used to on other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.