Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillon said:
Blue4ever85 said:
SSN update :

12.40 Everton centre-back Phil Jagielka is hopeful his defensive partner Joleon Lescott will resist the advances of Manchester City.

Is Phil Jagielka thick as fuck of did Lescott not hand in a transfer request?

No. SSN are just terrible at summarizing their own interviews. Jags said it's unfortunate for Joleon that Everton have no cover, so simply cannot sell him.

Oh right, probably that Swanson tit that "edited/ summarized" it then....

shadowplay said:
mancity dan said:
They are due to start @ 2pm

He's better get a shift on then cos he hadn't even made it as far as the checkout with his trolley full of stuff by the time I left the shop at 1.05pm.

I wonder if he's realised that his yoghurts will probably go off if he leaves his groceries in the car all afternoon :)

So, you think that if Lescott takes a car full of groceries to merseyside they will still be there when he gets back ? come on, like he'll have any sour yoghurts left to eat !

I would just like to say to some people in this thread.

scouser.gif

imagine if Hughes goes over Moyes' head and he walks out over it.

what a masterstroke that would be! causing internal unrest and massive disruption at a rival and causing them to lose their best asset (their manager) and ending up with one of their best players in the processs too - if it was planned from the start that would be fucking awesome.

dirty, dirty tactics but City don't owe anyone anything different now, after the shit we've taken from everyone.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
shadowplay said:
He's better get a shift on then cos he hadn't even made it as far as the checkout with his trolley full of stuff by the time I left the shop at 1.05pm.

I wonder if he's realised that his yoghurts will probably go off if he leaves his groceries in the car all afternoon :)

So, you think that if Lescott takes a car full of groceries to merseyside they will still be there when he gets back ? come on, like he'll have any sour yoghurts left to eat !

I hope they enjoy the sour grapes.

sam221985 said:

what a masterstroke that would be! causing internal unrest and massive disruption at a rival and causing them to lose their best asset (their manager) and ending up with one of their best players in the processs too - if it was planned from the start that would be fucking awesome.

dirty, dirty tactics but City don't owe anyone anything different now, after the shit we've taken from everyone.

Could be interesting. Alvin Martin on talkshite this morning said Moyes was very frustrated with the lack of signings they have made and he said Moyes believed Everton could be in a relegation fight if they do not make any signings this window. Can't see that meself.

sam221985 said:

Lmao quality I like your thinking son.

It cant see how he can play against Arsenal tommorow with all thats gone on.

His head cant be right, the atmos in the dressing room must be terrible and the scousers will almost certainly give him a load of grief, death threats etc. It will effect the whole team and they will almost certainly loose the game.

No one wants to start a season like that.

My money is still on him "having a slight knock" or "head not right to play" excuse being given by Moyes and him being on the bench, or not in the squad at all.

Moyes should have done what was right for his club and taken the money , used it to buy the 2 or 3 players they needed 2 weeks ago. Whats the best they can hope for now, keep an unhappy, unsettled player till January or the end of the season. Not much of a victory.

vincent said:
sam221985 said:

Could be interesting. Alvin Martin on talkshite this morning said Moyes was very frustrated with the lack of signings they have made and he said Moyes believed Everton could be in a relegation fight if they do not make any signings this window. Can't see that meself.

Why not?? They got off to a terrible start last year, the dippers were whinging and moaning big time about Moyes and how he had run out of time with them. This season they have the Europa League as well, it's a long season with a thin squad. Injuries, suspencions , loss of form - the impact of the shite Jo , all those negatives may occur and if so the bottom half is all they can look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.