Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowplay said:
Anyone know what time Everton train on a friday before a saturday league match?

Only at 12.40 today I saw Joleon (wearing a very natty white baseball cap) doing his grocery shopping in Waitrose in Wilmslow, which must be a good hour or more away from Everton's training ground.

Got me quite puzzled I can tell you..

They must be training at 12:40 still.

shadowplay said:

Only at 12.40 today I saw Joleon (wearing a very natty white baseball cap) doing his grocery shopping in Waitrose in Wilmslow, which must be a good hour or more away from Everton's training ground.

lollllllllllllllll

mcfcliam said:
shadowplay said:

They must be training at 12:40 still.

They are due to start @ 2pm

shadowplay said:

yawn

shadowplay said:

Was he buying lots of cakes and stuff like the women do at work when someones leaving ?

SSN update :

12.40 Everton centre-back Phil Jagielka is hopeful his defensive partner Joleon Lescott will resist the advances of Manchester City.

Is Phil Jagielka thick as fuck of did Lescott not hand in a transfer request?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
shadowplay said:

Was he buying lots of cakes and stuff like the women do at work when someones leaving ?

Bravo!! pmsl!

Blue4ever85 said:
SSN update :

12.40 Everton centre-back Phil Jagielka is hopeful his defensive partner Joleon Lescott will resist the advances of Manchester City.

Is Phil Jagielka thick as fuck of did Lescott not hand in a transfer request?

No. SSN are just terrible at summarizing their own interviews. Jags said it's unfortunate for Joleon that Everton have no cover, so simply cannot sell him.

mancity dan said:
They are due to start @ 2pm

He's better get a shift on then cos he hadn't even made it as far as the checkout with his trolley full of stuff by the time I left the shop at 1.05pm.

I wonder if he's realised that his yoghurts will probably go off if he leaves his groceries in the car all afternoon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.