Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMooner87 said:
I really thought it would have been completed by now, or at lease we would have out in a third bid

maybe we are waiting for the fan backlass tomorrow at Everton in a hope that such a reaction will make Moyes more open to selling lescott when the next bid goes in?

But it's looking like next week now but if the Lescott doesn't go through I'd expect that we'd have a replacement in ASAP

alera said:
It cant see how he can play against Arsenal tommorow with all thats gone on.

His head cant be right, the atmos in the dressing room must be terrible and the scousers will almost certainly give him a load of grief, death threats etc. It will effect the whole team and they will almost certainly loose the game.

No one wants to start a season like that.

My money is still on him "having a slight knock" or "head not right to play" excuse being given by Moyes and him being on the bench, or not in the squad at all.

Moyes should have done what was right for his club and taken the money , used it to buy the 2 or 3 players they needed 2 weeks ago. Whats the best they can hope for now, keep an unhappy, unsettled player till January or the end of the season. Not much of a victory.

not likely considering they only have 2 centre backs fit. lescott is a professional so will play to the best of his abilities but hope the fans get on his back and he makes a couple of errors.

Matty said:
bluebean said:
has stu posted an update today? he thought an offer would go in today didnt he??
Not sure he did to be fair. He'll only have information relating to medical things, when (or whether) City decide to bid for Lescott won't be something he'd have any clue about.

Not sure how rigorous the medical stuff is at City any more... seems to me if you have a pulse, you're in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.