Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
What has moyes said lads?

Expressed some frustration at the way City have done business, said it compares unfavourably with Real Madrid's approach to buying ROnaldo, leaving our bids too late

Said they didn't have time to entertain offers this late in the window

Took exception to Hughes' quote about speaking to 'the people who make the decisions at Everton', saying Hughes has never once phoned him but it is he [Moyes] who makes the decision

Said that, judging by our offers, City clearly don't value him as much as Everton do

Said it had interfered with their preparations

Basically admitted that Lescott's head has been turned in a big way

And it was quite clear he was immensely pissed off, which, to be fair, Hughes (or any manager) would probably be in his situation

mcfcliam said:
Is it just me or did Moyes sound like he's totally given up on keeping Lescott?
difficult 1 that, dont think we learnt much knew there, its obvious he's seething with huges, he couldn't even speak his name just reffered to him as "he" but then moyes did state everton seem to value lescott higher than city. . . . . . . . .which i read to mean we just need to up our bid, before hand he wasn't for sale full stop. my 2yr old was screaming when the reporter asked about joleans professionalism in training, what did moyes reply?

Braggster said:
The Fixer said:
What has moyes said lads?

Expressed some frustration at the way City have done business, said it compares unfavourably with Real Madrid's approach to buying ROnaldo, leaving our bids too late

Took exception to Hughes' quote about speaking to 'the people who make the decisions at Everton', saying Hughes has never once phoned him but it is he [Moyes] who makes the decision

Said that, judging by our offers, City clearly don't value him as much as Everton do

Said it had interfered with their preparations

Basically admitted that Lescott's head has been turned in a big way

And it was quite clear he was immensely pissed off, which, to be fair, Hughes (or any manager) would probably be in his situation

Cheers for that mate.

Lomas has a lob on said:
mcfcliam said:
Is it just me or did Moyes sound like he's totally given up on keeping Lescott?
difficult 1 that, dont think we learnt much knew there, its obvious he's seething with huges, he couldn't even speak his name just reffered to him as "he" but then moyes did state everton seem to value lescott higher than city. . . . . . . . .which i read to mean we just need to up our bid, before hand he wasn't for sale full stop. my 2yr old was screaming when the reporter asked about joleans professionalism in training, what did moyes reply?

So your 2 year old thinks Moyes is a whinging knobhead as well then! good lad/girl!

To sum up the Moyes interview...

mentions the fact Hughes said he wants a chance to speak to the people who make the decisions at Everton (which was always a veiled dig imo) and angrily proclaims that he makes the decisions. Looks pretty unconvincing.

when asked if Joleon Lescott now has the same attitude to getting on with the job at Everton as he does, all he can say is ''well, Joleon's head has been twisted...''

How can he say this when we made bids weeks ago!

Its his stubbornish which has caused the problems!

Notice not so many Toffees on here anymore have they given up the ghost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.