Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think from that interview that Moyes stating " I'm the one who makes the decisions here " that it looks like Lescott is staying put .

I'm very confident that is the case now .

BTW , any idea who your forwards will be against Blackburn ?

Darker shade of Blue said:
I think from that interview that Moyes stating " I'm the one who makes the decisions here " that it looks like Lescott is staying put .

You don't have a clue.

You want Lescott to stay aftet putting a transfer request in?

I wouldn't be so sure matey. As he also basically admitted that Lescott's head has been turned, big-time.

Robi, Ade, Bellamy, if Ade is fit.

If not, then probably Robi, Bellamy, SWP.

didn't look convincing to me - though it perhaps does confirm that if Lescott is sold over Moyes' head, he will walk.

Bellamy, Tevez and Robinho. Jo playing for you lot?

I think the opposite mate, joleons head is twisted according to moyes, we need to up the bid he's ours imo.

Strikers Ade will play i reckon, bellamy, Tevez bench.

Paulmcfc2703 said:

Bellamy, Tevez and Robinho. Jo playing for you lot?

Is Jo cup-tied (sorry fit I mean)

What a great victory!!

DSOB 1,491 posts on a City forum!

You must be some city fan you will qualify for loyalty points and could jump the queue for a seasoncard or have you already got one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.