Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
I think from that interview that Moyes stating " I'm the one who makes the decisions here " that it looks like Lescott is staying put .

I'm very confident that is the case now .

BTW , any idea who your forwards will be against Blackburn ?

You don't have a clue.

You want Lescott to stay aftet putting a transfer request in?

its an opinion

sam221985 said:
To sum up the Moyes interview...

mentions the fact Hughes said he wants a chance to speak to the people who make the decisions at Everton (which was always a veiled dig imo) and angrily proclaims that he makes the decisions. Looks pretty unconvincing.

when asked if Joleon Lescott now has the same attitude to getting on with the job at Everton as he does, all he can say is ''well, Joleon's head has been twisted...''

Call it off now, we dont want a CH with a 'twisted head' ....thats just not right!!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
I think from that interview that Moyes stating " I'm the one who makes the decisions here " that it looks like Lescott is staying put .

Bellamy, Tevez and Robinho. Jo playing for you lot?

Yeah , I think so m8 . He has been training again , so all looks ok .
Is Bellamy fit ? Thought he took a knock .

I'll never understand the jubilation with which Lescott staying at Everton (if indeed that is what happens) has been/will be greeted. Essentially you'll have turned down a huge sum of money for a player who has openly expressed his desire to be elsewhere. Added to that is the fact you've still not added anyone but Jo to your squad, and won't be adding anyone without the funding from the Lescott sale it would seem.

All in all I'd see Lescott staying as a negative rather than a positive.

When have you not been confident? Or has all your bluster up until the latest Gollum statement been lies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.