Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
I think from that interview that Moyes stating " I'm the one who makes the decisions here " that it looks like Lescott is staying put .

I'm very confident that is the case now .

BTW , any idea who your forwards will be against Blackburn ?

I'll never understand the jubilation with which Lescott staying at Everton (if indeed that is what happens) has been/will be greeted. Essentially you'll have turned down a huge sum of money for a player who has openly expressed his desire to be elsewhere. Added to that is the fact you've still not added anyone but Jo to your squad, and won't be adding anyone without the funding from the Lescott sale it would seem.

All in all I'd see Lescott staying as a negative rather than a positive.

Matty, in all fairness you are missing the opportunity of a veiled WUM attempt to try and get the usuals to bite.

If they sell him we will have DSOB telling us what a great victory it is because of the money that King David will now spend on more gems.

Its going to be victory whichever way it happens for DSOB.

I'm sure I read an article yesterday on one of the Everton forums about Mr. Moyes bemoaning his inability to get players in due to a lack of cash for fees and wages.

Matty said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
I think from that interview that Moyes stating " I'm the one who makes the decisions here " that it looks like Lescott is staying put .

I'm very confident that is the case now .

BTW , any idea who your forwards will be against Blackburn ?

I'll never understand the jubilation with which Lescott staying at Everton (if indeed that is what happens) has been/will be greeted. Essentially you'll have turned down a huge sum of money for a player who has openly expressed his desire to be elsewhere. Added to that is the fact you've still not added anyone but Jo to your squad, and won't be adding anyone without the funding from the Lescott sale it would seem.

I don't think it's necessarily jubilation to be truthful .
I've always thought he would stay as my posts show , but at the same time , looked at how we could use the money .
The problem I see is that we don't have instant replacements for our defense , so in that sense , yes , there is a bit of relief if Lescott stays and remains professional .

Had we been able to bring in other players , then I don't think too many fans would be too upset , but that hasn't been the case .

Moyes may well change his mind if things change before the deadline , which many fans will still be hoping for , but we need quality signings to improve what is already a good side , and I don't see where they will come from at this moment in time , without needing a huge fee .

Moyes is full of shit, Lescott hasn't once picked up the phone and told you his intentions, what do you think the transfer request means dip shit.

I can't see them allowing anything to happen until after the weekend tbh.

In all honesty, I think Moyes is acting a complete cock and has undergone a one man crusade and just like last season we are seeing moyes demonstrate a contemptable attitude towards the Everton board by acting a complete mard arse. "My way or no way at all."

Admits the player has had his head turned and wants to leave but wont release him as it doesnt fit with the agenda he has set. All and sundry can see Everton need to strengthen. Moyes will fly or fail by this decision make no mistake. If they flop all the fingers will point to this decision. Lescott clearly doesnt want to be there and surprise surprise he has compared himself to bacon face's plight last season. what a hero.

svennis pennis said:
Matty said:

Matty, in all fairness you are missing the opportunity of a veiled WUM attempt to try and get the usuals to bite.

If they sell him we will have DSOB telling us what a great victory it is because of the money that King David will now spend on more gems.

Its going to be victory whichever way it happens for DSOB.

Not sure about the wum attempt Sven , as I think you know me better than that , but there might be some truth in the ' which ever way it happens ' bit .

All depends on whether we can get cover or not . Even if Lescott stays , we are still desperate for additional defenders .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.justin.tv/sss0910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.justin.tv/sss0910</a> ssn link sorry folks just a bit late sure it will be on again in 15 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.