Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*singingtheblues* said:
So what's the latest?

From what I've gathered from a few previous posts it doesn't look good - correct?

Sorry, but I really can't be arsed digging through this thread!

It's a done deal according to everyone's favourite fantasist Spurs fan.

*singingtheblues* said:
So what's the latest?

From what I've gathered from a few previous posts it doesn't look good - correct?

Moyes has basically stated that he makes the decisions , and Lescott though interested in City , is staying .

If we hadn't come in with a bid for Lescott then he'd be moaning about lack of transfers...

All the blame is on Kenwright (no funds) and Moyes (wont sell a player to create any funds)...

Darker shade of Blue said:
*singingtheblues* said:
So what's the latest?

Moyes has basically stated that he makes the decisions , and Lescott though interested in City , is staying .

I think he's more than interested mate, he's put in a transfer request ffs!

1qwerty said:
Taylor said:
Moyes is full of shit, Lescott hasn't once picked up the phone and told you his intentions, what do you think the transfer request means dip shit.

I can't see them allowing anything to happen until after the weekend tbh.

Mark hughes by saying there is still dialogue has been shown up to be a liar ... It is well known that Moyes makes the decisions on transfers at Everton , Kenwright has gone public to say this , As he said , Moyes is in control at Everton , unlike Hughes who's just Gary cook's puppet , He be the one to get the bullet and the flak when city's season starts to go tits up , just a fall guy , and a bullshitter as well ,

i said earlier on that dsob was welcome, your not, so jog on you keyboard buffoon

The Fixer said:
So if moyes does not sell Lescott, how do you feel about a situation where moyes openly admits you now have a player who's head is "TWISTED" may not perform, may fake injury, be a bad influence in the squad. That is imo bad management from moyes!

Really don't know m8 .
Are there other examples of this scenario between other players and their clubs ?
I guess I'm hoping it might blow over , and review the situation once Jags is back .
That's working on the (I'd wager) misguided assumption that there will be anything to review when Jags is back. We need a defensive addition, Hughes has earmarked Lescott as that man. If we don't get him, and I'd assume we're in the last few days of the period we're prepared to wait, then I fully expect us to move on to our next target, whoever that may be. I'd be very surprised if, come January, when Jagielka is fit, City were still interested in signing Lescott. We'd have moved on, and you'd have a player on your books who has seen his only legitimate chance at earning £100k a week and challenging for honours in the coming seasons removed from him by David Moyes. Think he'll be happy? Think he'll be motivated? Think he'll be signing a new deal at any point? Think he'll EVER command £20m from anyone else? I reckon "NO" is the answer all those questions.

The Fixer said:
Oh right, i must of dreamt Lescott's agent on talksport saying he will strike if needs must!!

Do you really think that will happen m8 ?

Lescott is in the public eye , and his actions and responses will be used to judge him .
If he acts like a kid who can't get his own way , then what will that do to his future options ?
Would he still figure in Capellos plans , or any other managers plans that may wish to sign him if he goes on strike ?

Lescotts advisors would be fairly useless if they advised him to act anything other than highly professional .

Tbf mate he's down the England pecking order anyway, the rest of the english defenders behind him are dire.

Moyes is being the childish one at this moment in time, stubborn ginger fecker!!!!!

I agree with Matty, if this deal doesn't go through Everton may celebrate a short term victory, but ultimately I think they'll see this as a big missed opportunity to move forward as a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.