Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
svennis pennis said:
So do any of our clued up Evertonians know if Lescott trained today?

Of course they know the answer!

Unfortunately it doesnt fit with there argument so they will rather ignore it whilst continuing with the standard issue, EFC propoganda!

Just to let you stu4988 has put a post on Blackburn v City thread fifth page on Matchday forum
regarding fitness of strikers for weekend !

dont know if this has been posted already, apologies to all if it has, but having just come in and watched the moyes interview, and i say moyes not gollum or anything else derogatory, show some respect ffs, all of you... but we dont want to lose him? is that the same as we`re not selling? also if moyes makes all the decisions? what the hell is kenwright doing there?

scouse_evertonian said:
svennis pennis said:
So do any of our clued up Evertonians know if Lescott trained today?
dunno but the way moyes was talking it sounds like he's gunna play tomorow, ill boo him for yz

When asked about Lescott being professional Moyes avoided answering the question and said his head had been turned - so you can't really say either way from Moyes said but he did not defend his player when given the opportunity.

The other thing that struck me was the power trip that Moyes was on - "I'm in charge I make all the decisions around here" - I bet Board meetings are fun if Moyes is in the Chair calling the shots! You do wonder whether the Board have given us the message behind Moyes back that they would sell for circa £22m and Hughes comments yesterday have caused a shit storm and Goodison Stark! Happy Days.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Just to let you stu4988 has put a post on Blackburn v City thread fifth page on Match Thread
regarding fitness of strikers for weekend !

Cheers for that...seems like good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.