Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillon said:
I wonder how all the ITKs on here saying Lescott WILL SIGN this window feel after Moyes press conference?

i ask the same point dillon, is saying we dont want to lose him the same as saying we are not selling, and out of all the ITK`S you think by law of averages someone is itk wouldnt you?

Dillon said:
I wonder how all the ITKs on here saying Lescott WILL SIGN this window feel after Moyes press conference?

They probably feel the exact same way they did before the Moyes press conference.

Dillon said:

spursmad321 Post subject: Re: UpdatePosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:59 pm

spursmad321 wrote:
After the Lescott deal this will conclude your deals for this transfer window, this is why there's not much info about.

And some info to bring a smile to your faces, the Kid Sturridge is already throwing his toys out of the pram, apparantly a very unhappy bunny.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Ps. Forget about the Messi crap, this isn't on your agenda at all.

update on Lescott please spursmad

This will happen before the window shuts, everyone knows this including the ginger one.

Think Moyes needs to learn that if you're going to bluff in a game of Poker, be prepared to have that bluff called, preferably without having put all of your chips in the middle. Sorry but I just can't stand the sanctimonious little prick. He's played this extremely badly, and he's going to end up with one unhappy bunny on his hands and no money to spend.

hgblue said:
Think Moyes needs to learn that if you're going to bluff in a game of Poker, be prepared to have that bluff called, preferably without having put all of your chips in the middle. Sorry but I just can't stand the sanctimonious little prick. He's played this extremely badly, and he's going to end up with one unhappy bunny on his ends and no money to spend.

Let him. He is the biggest tit on the planet.

bowdonblue said:
Dillon said:

spursmad321 Post subject: Re: UpdatePosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:59 pm

spursmad321 wrote:
After the Lescott deal this will conclude your deals for this transfer window, this is why there's not much info about.

And some info to bring a smile to your faces, the Kid Sturridge is already throwing his toys out of the pram, apparantly a very unhappy bunny.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Ps. Forget about the Messi crap, this isn't on your agenda at all.

update on Lescott please spursmad

This will happen before the window shuts, everyone knows this including the ginger one.

It looks like it's a showdown between Moyes and Kenwright. Moyes has played all his cards now, the big 'I am'. Thing is, would he have the balls to walk if Kenwright accepted the deal? That's a risk Kenwright may or may not be willing to take. I reckon we'll get him.

It's a psycho drama playing out entirely in the ginger one's head. What an astonishingly strange performance it's been. He is making Fergie look sane.

Pam said:
It's a psycho drama playing out entirely in the ginger one's head. What an astonishingly strange performance it's been. He is making Fergie look sane.

Don't get carried away Pam...

I'd like to know what aspects of City's bids are "disgusting"

Moyes should not make comments like that unless he can explain himself. As far as I can see Hughes has conducted himself in a quiet and dignified manner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.