Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
moyes, bacon face, fat sam - all cut from the same cloth. all total wakners lets be honest. (btw always thought this about moyes, not just due to the lescott saga).

I'm really starting to think Moyes is deliberately trying to come across as a spiteful, bitter little tw4t to appear more appealing to the Rags board for when Slur Alex retires, he`s doing a good job if he is.

DirtyHarry said:
I'm really starting to think Moyes is deliberately trying to come across as a spiteful, bitter little tw4t to appear more appealing to the Rags board for when Slur Alex retires, he`s doing a good job if he is.

No. He just is a spiteful, bitter little tw4t!

Marvin said:
I'd like to know what aspects of City's bids are "disgusting"

Moyes should not make comments like that unless he can explain himself. As far as I can see Hughes has conducted himself in a quiet and dignified manner

Much like all the dippers on here, Moe 'Gollum' Sizlack sees Everton as a bigger club than City. It's ok when Everton behave abysmally with transfers (ask Ken Bates his opinion) or when a club they consider to be bigger (Rags, Real) do it. When Everton get the same in return and by a club they still regard as inferior, that's when all the bitterness and jealousy kicks in.
If it was United after Lescott, Gollum would have bent over by now.

I have to point out to all fans, We have done NOTHING wrong in any of our transfer targets this summer, everything has been done by the book and to the letter of the law. Nobody can say we as a club have waited untill the last minute to conduct our chase of Joleon Lescott, our first bid went in July and there is nothing wrong with us bidding. Untill the OWNER of the football club tells us the player is not for sale then talks will continue and that is a fact.

stu9488 said:
I have to point out to all fans, We have done NOTHING wrong in any of our transfer targets this summer, everything has been done by the book and to the letter of the law. Nobody can say we as a club have waited untill the last minute to conduct our chase of Joleon Lescott, our first bid went in July and there is nothing wrong with us bidding. Untill the OWNER of the football club tells us the player is not for sale then talks will continue and that is a fact.

Owner!!!

Read that all you EFC fans as it is the big point you are all missing.

There will be mass suicides amongst you all when this goes through, and it will!

Moyes can play the big i am as much as he wants, its not his club though and its not his money.

hgblue said:
DirtyHarry said:

No. He just is a spiteful, bitter little tw4t!

Yeah I know mate, meant far more than usual.

stony said:
Marvin said:
I'd like to know what aspects of City's bids are "disgusting"

Moyes should not make comments like that unless he can explain himself. As far as I can see Hughes has conducted himself in a quiet and dignified manner

Much like all the dippers on here, Moe 'Gollum' Sizlack sees Everton as a bigger club than City. It's ok when Everton behave abysmally with transfers (ask Ken Bates his opinion) or when a club they consider to be bigger (Rags, Real) do it. When Everton get the same in return and by a club they still regard as inferior, that's when all the bitterness and jealousy kicks in.
If it was United after Lescott, Gollum would have bent over by now.

hmmmm...this behaviour reminds me of one of their fans to be fair ;)

Bryan said:
The owner has said he isn't for sale. More than once.

Yes he has, publicly to appease you lot but what is he saying behind closed doors?

To think that we are bidding without any encouragment is frankly naive!

Player has publicly stated that he wants out and you will soon find out that your owner wants the cash.

Moyes will do well to remember his own mantra, listen to the boss and do as you are told!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.