Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan said:
The owner has said he isn't for sale. More than once.

The owner has not officially told Manchester City reps that he is not for sale, or talks would be over, and there not.

Serious question. Anyone think Moyes will walk if Lescott is sold without his blessing?

blueinsa said:
stu9488 said:
I have to point out to all fans, We have done NOTHING wrong in any of our transfer targets this summer, everything has been done by the book and to the letter of the law. Nobody can say we as a club have waited untill the last minute to conduct our chase of Joleon Lescott, our first bid went in July and there is nothing wrong with us bidding. Untill the OWNER of the football club tells us the player is not for sale then talks will continue and that is a fact.

Owner!!!

Read that all you EFC fans as it is the big point you are all missing.

There will be mass suicides amongst you all when this goes through, and it will!

Moyes can play the big i am as much as he wants, its not his club though and its not his money.

Here is one of the many articles where the OWNER says what you refuse to believe: Kenwright says no to City bid

Please take time to read the last sentences (in quotes, which means the OWNER said it).

stu9488 said:
Bryan said:
The owner has said he isn't for sale. More than once.

The owner has not officially told Manchester City reps that he is not for sale, or talks would be over, and there not.

stu9488 can you categorically say talks are ongoing? bcoz someone on 1 side or the other are misleading their fans.. are we talking if you know that is.?

Bryan said:
blueinsa said:
Owner!!!

Read that all you EFC fans as it is the big point you are all missing.

There will be mass suicides amongst you all when this goes through, and it will!

Moyes can play the big i am as much as he wants, its not his club though and its not his money.

Here is one of the many articles where the OWNER says what you refuse to believe: Kenwright says no to City bid

Bryan mate, we are not the enemy here, your enemy is much closer to home and they are playing you fans, for fools!

Think about it mate

I think the key to this whole saga lies in this Freudian slip by Gollum.

“There is not a chance we will sell this close to the end of the window, the offers were not big enough. And the offers they made shows that we value Joleon Lescott far higher than they do. We think the world of him, as a centre-half and a left-back. He gives us two players in one."

Q: I thought Gollum and Bet Turpin's boy alway stated that Lescott wasn't for sale FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY, but now it's because the offers wern't big enough!!!!

"And Moyes has threatened that his position may become untenable if the defender were to leave."

Q: Why where's Gollum going to go to and manage if Lescott is sold against his wishes, The Swamp? Liverpool? Arsenal, Chelsea? Man City (Hughes and Moyes are like for like management material so this possibility would be a side-wards move for both parties) Villa? Spurs? West Ham?............

He hasn't got any viable choices even with clubs of a similar standing to Everton. The only move he could make any time soon would be to a club well below where Everton are now!!

Money talks, let's see what happens IF the Goodison board call Gollum's bluff and do the sensible thing for all parties and accept a fantastic bid for a good player!!!!

FREE THE EVERTON 1

hgblue said:
Serious question. Anyone think Moyes will walk if Lescott is sold without his blessing?

Hopefully yes, straight into the raging fires of mordor!

Your OWNER has said he backs the manager. Your owner is beholden to the banks who the loans are with whether you like it or not and if the balance sheet says hes got to go then he has to go thats taking out all posturing, all whose clubs the biggest everything, if the figures down in black and white says he gots to go then he does and it doesnt matter what Moyes says or anything else, unless Moyes can come up with 22m to pay back interest and loans out of his own pocket then he aint the boss regardless of what he thinks.

Same with uniteds owners and arsenals owners, they two are beholden to the banks, you dont genuinely think these teams are happy with what they have, they are not, balance sheets werent stacking, holes had to be filled and players went, its the balance sheets which matter at the end of the day not the managers ego, not the managers disgust, not the owners feelings, unless Kenwright can prop up the balance sheet then players go thats it.

That article I posted was from a month ago. The manager has said he is in charge of making this decision. The owner has said the manager is in charge of making this decision. How could anyone read anything else into that? Can you tell that Kenwright was winking when you read the quotes?

This should have ended with that bit of news. The last month of badgering in the press is the fault of the bidding club, not the club who owns and does not want to sell the player.

Instead of giving more opinions on what this means, please show me some facts that would lead one to think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.