Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really hide the fact that I don't like Hughes, but he has obviously been well schooled in the art of mind games by Ferguson, because he is fucking good at it lol.

When I read that quote yesterday about trying to speak to the people who actually make the decisions I wondered how Moyes would react - and once again, as with Fergie over the poster, he has gone into Keegan-esque public meltdown.

Bravo Lesley, even I have to admire you for your ability to remove a man's dignity with a putdown :-)

Bryan said:
blueinsa said:
Owner!!!

Read that all you EFC fans as it is the big point you are all missing.

There will be mass suicides amongst you all when this goes through, and it will!

Moyes can play the big i am as much as he wants, its not his club though and its not his money.

Here is one of the many articles where the OWNER says what you refuse to believe: Kenwright says no to City bid

Please take time to read the last sentences (in quotes, which means the OWNER said it).

You seem to forget that Kenwright doesnt get the last say either, your American share holder who pulls the purse strings is the main factor in all this. If he says Lescott goes then Kenwright and Moyes have not got a leg to stand on. Thats why City are getting negotiators involved and wanting to speak to him directly rather than the "faces" of the club. City will deal with the organ grinder mate not the monkeys. Our owner doesnt make £1.5b profits and own the companies he owns without being a shrude businessman! Never underestimate the power we now hold, thats not arrogance (although it does sound it) it's just fact. Money talks.

hgblue said:
Serious question. Anyone think Moyes will walk if Lescott is sold without his blessing?

He has to! He'd lose way too much face otherwise , this could be him Maneuvering away after failing in every transfer bid this summer

Bryan said:
That article I posted was from a month ago. The manager has said he is in charge of making this decision. The owner has said the manager is in charge of making this decision. How could anyone read anything else into that? Can you tell that Kenwright was winking when you read the quotes?

This should have ended with that bit of news. The last month of badgering in the press is the fault of the bidding club, not the club who owns and does not want to sell the player.

Instead of giving more opinions on what this means, please show me some facts that would lead one to think otherwise.

Lescott handing in a written transfer request!

blueinsa said:
Lescott handing in a written transfer request!

Lescott signed a contract and is being paid well (not prostitute money, I know). It is out of his hands as you can well deduce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.