Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan said:
blueinsa said:
Lescott handing in a written transfer request!

Lescott signed a contract and is being paid well (not prostitute money, I know). It is out of his hands as you can well deduce.

Ah yes, the all binding, unbreakable football players contract!

Not worth the paper its printed on mate as you well know and it's only purpose is that the seeling club are entitled to a transfer fee.

And that includes OUR players as well!

thanks stu much appreciated, 7 hours? why do thta if nothings happening, i think with these advisors coming in? someones going to break somewhere.. i still think moyes saying we dont want to lose him is a far cry for hes not for sale

I really don't understand what the Everton fans are so bothered about.
A player puts in a transfer request-he wants to go,you get a huge fee-whats the biggie?
If Kompany for instance, really wants to go to Barca is there anything we can do to stop him?

No.

All we can do is delay the inevitable or risk the wrath of the fans on the player-thus the player loses form and his value decreases.
Not to mention the unrest it will cause in the dressing room.

I just can't help feeling that if it were the rags that had coming knocking as with Rooney,Moyes and Kenwright would've had the pink Champagne out and their pants down pretty sharpish.
There is an unhealthy alliance between Everton and the rags,IMO.
It surfaces on here sometimes.

I like the comment about Moyes and Kenwright being monkeys, not the organ grinder.

If Hughes were working closer to your sheikh, his comparable worth would be wiping the camel's dingleberries. Moyes has more control of his club than Hughes any day.

Everton1878 said:
Matty said:
Yeah, but if you're waiting for that to happen it could well be a long wait, how many billionaires are there that arewilling to throw their money into a bottomless pit?

Hardly a bottomless pit is it mate?

Great squad.
World class manager.
Consistent finishes with European places.
Final of the most prestigious domestic cup.

Why are we a bottomless pit?

Because no-one, with the possible exception of the glazers and Gillette/Hicks in the long LONG term is ever going to invest in a football club expecting to turn a profit. They will have to invest millions upon millions and won't see a decent return on that. They will consistently have to put more in than they get back, hence a bottomless pit.

RobbieBrewer said:
I really don't understand what the Everton fans are so bothered about.
A player puts in a transfer request-he wants to go,you get a huge fee-whats the biggie?
If Kompany for instance, really wants to go to Barca is there anything we can do to stop him?

Big difference between going to La Liga and going to your main Premier League competition. This has as much to do with that as anything else.

Bryan said:
I like the comment about Moyes and Kenwright being monkeys, not the organ grinder.

If Hughes were working closer to your sheikh, his comparable worth would be wiping the camel's dingleberries. Moyes has more control of his club than Hughes any day.

What proof do you have to back this up other than a media imposed assumption that Hughes has no say in what happens?

Or does standing up in front of the sky camera's every other day, ranting as loud as possible, "i'm the boss here" give you more control?

Bryan said:

This is the equivalent to the playground argument "my dad is bigger than your dad". Honestly don't you have anything better to do??

Bryan said:

so hughes has a very similar role to moyes then,he answers to the powers that be just like ginger bollocks does.I just cant get my head round why you all think he runs your club,he doesnt,just like fergie doesnt ,rafa doesnt ,wenger doesnt.the moneymen do F.A.C.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.