Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton1878 said:
Blue Coop said:
Billionaire's want Clubs that are succesful on the World Stage.

Then why did they pick Man City?
Because Shinawatra was willing, nay eager, to sell. Because we came with a loyal, and sizeable fanbase. Because we were cheap. Yes, cheap. We had a stadium, a new 48,000 stadium, that we can play in for a meagre share of a part of the gate receipts, and they didn't have to factor buying it into their costings. The stadium wasn't an asset as we don't own it, so they didn't have to buy it. Plus they also didn't have to build a new stadium.

With Eveton any investor would eiter have to buy Goodison Park as an attached asset, and then spend money on a new stadium, or else wait for any potential Kirby deal to happen and buy the club saddled with whatever debt they currently have plus any additional debt from the stadium move

SalfordCityBlue said:
Hughes should ring Moyes tonight and tell him he can't play Lescott tomorrow in case he gets injured :-D

You owe me new keyboard..........I just spat coffee on this one. :-)

Fornicator!!!!!

Who thinks David Moyes is the most ridiculous person on the planet? This is fucking me off. Cry babies fucking everywhere. Fuck off, you relentlessly stupid twatzoids.

That is all

Bryan said:
RobbieBrewer said:
I really don't understand what the Everton fans are so bothered about.
A player puts in a transfer request-he wants to go,you get a huge fee-whats the biggie?
If Kompany for instance, really wants to go to Barca is there anything we can do to stop him?

Big difference between going to La Liga and going to your main Premier League competition. This has as much to do with that as anything else.

But surely you trust the god-like Moyes to find another "Gem" if Lescott leaves?He's put in a transfer request FFS!!!
Is an unhappy Lescott worth so much to your team that you would sacrifice the chance to buy three quality players with the money you'll get?
Moyes is "Cutting the nose to spite the face" in my book.
This is simply about stubborn pride and proving the point that Everton are "bigger" than City.
Nothing else.

david-moyes-to-gollum.gif

I hate the little insufferable shit far more than I hate Fergiescum. No wonder he is favourite to become the rags next manager He will fit in very well at The TwatSwamp. What a whinging shit for brains. Never known the like. Whining, whining, WHINING tit talking unspeakablely cretinous shit. I cannot bear to look at man.

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

Pam said:
Who thinks David Moyes is the most ridiculous person on the planet? This is fucking me off. Cry babies fucking everywhere. Fuck off, you relentlessly stupid twatzoids.

That is all

pmsl

Not as ridiculous as the Zombie like fans that are eerily following him as though he was the Chosen one!

You get the feeling that they will all fook off to some carribean island together when Lescot gets sold and we will have another Bridgetown mass suicide on our hands.

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

I think he's going to look very silly soon when he finally realises he can't back up against the wall any longer.He needs to bring in new players but knows he can't do it with his Championship budget.He desperately needs to sell Lescott to stengthen his paper-thin squad put his silly pride and vanity just won't let him.

Classic Catch 22.

And he reminds me of Ferguscum the way he keeps biting.

Pam said:
I hate the little insufferable shit far more than I hate Fergiescum. No wonder he is favourite to become the rags next manager He will fit in very well at The TwatSwamp. What a whinging shit for brains. Never known the like. Whining, whining, WHINING tit talking unspeakablely cretinous shit. I cannot bear to look at man.

pam lmao stop beating about the bush and say what you feel, dont hide it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.