Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do hope we withdraw Jo the *moment* the window closes, if we haven't signed Les Coot by then.

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

blueinsa said:
Pam said:
Who thinks David Moyes is the most ridiculous person on the planet? This is fucking me off. Cry babies fucking everywhere. Fuck off, you relentlessly stupid twatzoids.

That is all

pmsl

Not as ridiculous as the Zombie like fans that are eerily following him as though he was the Chosen one!

You get the feeling that they will all fook off to some carribean island together when Lescot gets sold and we will have another Bridgetown mass suicide on our hands.

Lol.

What a bunch of primeval frog pond dwellers. It verges on the sinister, does it not. And the twat Stan Collymore is talking such shite about this right now on his pathetic little phone-in that I am having to turn the bastard radio off every other thirty seconds.

i just thought of something funny.... wouldn't it be brilliant if old baconface retires, the scum go after gollum & Kenwright says "sorry you boggley eyed ginger turd, you're under contract - you're going fuckin' nowhere!!!" Bwahahaha!

RobbieBrewer said:
I think he's going to look very silly soon when he finally realises he can't back up against the wall any longer.He needs to bring in new players but knows he can't do it with his Championship budget.He desperately needs to sell Lescott to stengthen his paper-thin squad put his silly pride and vanity just won't let him.

Classic Catch 22.

And he reminds me of Ferguscum the way he keeps biting.

even though they would not admit it if i was an everton fan and knowing that maybe 20-22 million would bring in 2-3 players to strengthen the squad i would be major pissed at moyes stance over this imho

NSBFL said:
i just thought of something funny.... wouldn't it be brilliant if old baconface retires, the scum go after gollum & Kenwright says "sorry you boggley eyed ginger turd, you're under contract - you're going fuckin' nowhere!!!" Bwahahaha!

Ha!

Much like all the dippers on here, Moe 'Gollum' Sizlack sees Everton as a bigger club than City. It's ok when Everton behave abysmally with transfers (ask Ken Bates his opinion) or when a club they consider to be bigger (Rags, Real) do it. When Everton get the same in return and by a club they still regard as inferior, that's when all the bitterness and jealousy kicks in.
If it was United after Lescott, Gollum would have bent over by now.

Exactly. I just saw the Golem interview on SSN. He really has lost the plot, its all about him and his insecurities.

He seems to think that city and Hughes should be showing him respect and grovelling at his feet. He might be used to Ken right blowing him and when he feels like it but no one else takes Everton or Moyes seriously.

If the fans turn nasty and results turn bad he’s got a big problem on his hands.
As far as he is concerned Lescott stays regardless of the consequences.

Really good managers know when to cut their loses even when it’s a crucial player (i.e. Alonso) and do what is best for the club.

This is obviously above Moyes.

leewill31 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
I think he's going to look very silly soon when he finally realises he can't back up against the wall any longer.He needs to bring in new players but knows he can't do it with his Championship budget.He desperately needs to sell Lescott to stengthen his paper-thin squad put his silly pride and vanity just won't let him.

Classic Catch 22.

And he reminds me of Ferguscum the way he keeps biting.

even though they would not admit it if i was an everton fan and knowing that maybe 20-22 million would bring in 2-3 players to strengthen the squad i would be major pissed at moyes stance over this imho

Me too. Honestly, I'm going to have a fucking tantrum in a minute.

For the first time this summer City are told where to go when it comes to one of your targets and all some seem to be able to do on here is woman at Moyes and he's the cry baby?

I need the help of any EFC fans on here please.

My wife has just said that she wants a divorce due to the amount of time i'm spending on bluemoon!

I told her to fuck off, i said i'm the boss and that only I will decide if a divorce is to take place.

I also informed her that due to the vows she took in church, she is in fact under contract to me and that is that!

I have reason to believe that her mother is behind this sudden request and i want to tell her to forget it as she is Twisting my wife's head!

Told her to stop asking for a divorce and to start acting like a professional wife and to make me a butty and a brew!

Am i right to come across all "Moyes" on her or should i just fucking get rid now as i dont want her unsettling the house at this important time in the transfer window?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

alera said:
Much like all the dippers on here, Moe 'Gollum' Sizlack sees Everton as a bigger club than City. It's ok when Everton behave abysmally with transfers (ask Ken Bates his opinion) or when a club they consider to be bigger (Rags, Real) do it. When Everton get the same in return and by a club they still regard as inferior, that's when all the bitterness and jealousy kicks in.
If it was United after Lescott, Gollum would have bent over by now.

Exactly. I just saw the Golem interview on SSN. He really has lost the plot, its all about him and his insecurities.

He seems to think that city and Hughes should be showing him respect and grovelling at his feet. He might be used to Ken right blowing him and when he feels like it but no one else takes Everton or Moyes seriously.

If the fans turn nasty and results turn bad he’s got a big problem on his hands.
As far as he is concerned Lescott stays regardless of the consequences.

Really good managers know when to cut their loses even when it’s a crucial player (i.e. Alonso) and do what is best for the club.

This is obviously above Moyes.

Just upping his bitterness quotient to extraordinary levels for when he become Baconface 2 The Apprentice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.