Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fornicator!!!!!

Gwladiator said:
For the first time this summer City are told where to go when it comes to one of your targets and all some seem to be able to do on here is woman at Moyes and he's the cry baby?

We have watched how you lot have invaded this forum and blamed the worlds ill's on all things City.

We have decided to have a little fun with your Manager, that's all!

Come on, admit it, his little rants and tantrums on sky are really funny!

blueinsa said:
I need the help of any EFC fans on here please.

My wife has just said that she wants a divorce due to the amount of time i'm spending on bluemoon!

I told her to fuck off, i said i'm the boss and that only I will decide if a divorce is to take place.

I also informed her that due to the vows she took in church, she is in fact under contract to me and that is that!

I have reason to believe that her mother is behind this sudden request and i want to tell her to forget it as she is Twisting my wife's head!

Told her to stop asking for a divorce and to start acting like a professional wife and to make me a butty and a brew!

Am i right to come across all "Moyes" on her or should i just fucking get rid now as i dont want her unsettling the house at this important time in the transfer window?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You should the shit she's been writing about you on twitter!

My advice? bin bag her ;)

Pam said:
Who thinks David Moyes is the most ridiculous person on the planet? This is fucking me off. Cry babies fucking everywhere. Fuck off, you relentlessly stupid twatzoids.

That is all

Concur. Just sell the player and move on Moyes, and please stop moaning.

Pam said:
blueinsa said:
pmsl

Not as ridiculous as the Zombie like fans that are eerily following him as though he was the Chosen one!

You get the feeling that they will all fook off to some carribean island together when Lescot gets sold and we will have another Bridgetown mass suicide on our hands.

Lol.

What a bunch of primeval frog pond dwellers. It verges on the sinister, does it not. And the twat Stan Collymore is talking such shite about this right now on his pathetic little phone-in that I am having to turn the bastard radio off every other thirty seconds.

Stan Collymore ??
Who cares what that prick says, he's better at kicking women in the face than as a pundit.

blueinsa said:
Gwladiator said:
For the first time this summer City are told where to go when it comes to one of your targets and all some seem to be able to do on here is woman at Moyes and he's the cry baby?

We have watched how you lot have invaded this forum and blamed the worlds ill's on all things City.

Admittedly he does sometimes go over the top.

With regards to my fellow Evertonians, some of the things said are a little ridiculous but some of the abuse we get on here is uncalled for.

[quote="bluemoquote]

Stan Collymore ??
Who cares what that prick says, he's better at kicking women in the face than as a pundit.[/quote]

He wants his entire head setting on fire.

Gwladiator said:
blueinsa said:

Admittedly he does sometimes go over the top.

With regards to my fellow Evertonians, some of the things said are a little ridiculous but some of the abuse we get on here is uncalled for.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other mate!

blueinsa said:
Gwladiator said:

!

Don't come here then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.