Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lescott and Jagielka as a partnership have been crucial to us, Moyes will know we are in a strong position as Lescott will want to be in the World Cup squad so he is refusing to sell one of his most important players. I would love for someone on here to tell me what's HONESTLY wrong with that?

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

aaronsteedman said:
Why does this deserve another thread on an already overcrowded board ?

?????????????????

FFS. This isn't a thread about Lescott, it's about David Moyes. It is a perfectly legitimate new thread, a conclusion you might have reached for yourself had you thought about it for five minues.

Gwladiator said:
Lescott and Jagielka as a partnership have been crucial to us, Moyes will know we are in a strong position as Lescott will want to be in the World Cup squad so he is refusing to sell one of his most important players. I would love for someone on here to tell me what's HONESTLY wrong with that?

The player wants to leave.

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

you cant doubt his managerial abilities but this year i think everton will struggle without a top striker, no goal-scoring CB and only £20M in the bank

Gwladiator said:

Lescott is not an object or a possession. Treating players like paid slaves NEVER works.

Chippy_boy said:
I really do hope we withdraw Jo the *moment* the window closes, if we haven't signed Les Coot by then.

A long term loan can only be ended if the said player is sold , or is a goal keeper and the team in question has no cover due to extreme circumstances . Otherwise , the player stays the course and the receiving team must pay at least 50% of the wages .

Bluemoon115 said:
Gwladiator said:

The player wants to leave.

He should also honour his contract, the way it should be, I think Moyes is doing the right thing here.

Gwladiator said:

Nothing, nothing at all!

Our problem is that Moyes and EFC have gone bleating to the press with all this, slamming City for, thats right, using the press in trying to sign him.

The fact is mate we bid in private and the only time it became public knowledge was when EFC decided to start their propoganda machine!

You could not make it up!

You know, at the end of the day (appropriate cliché &c.), when all is said and done (ditto)...

Fucking%20Thread%20Sucks.gif

Gwladiator said:

Nothing to be honest, but we all tend to see things in our tinted view, with our own interests at heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.