Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he was a city player and did not want to play for us i dont care if it would make us a lesser a team what kind of club wants players who dont to play for them who want to move on to better things

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

mansour's tow ropes said:
you cant doubt his managerial abilities but this year i think everton will struggle without a top striker, no goal-scoring CB and only £20M in the bank

We have a 20 goal a season striker in Yakubu, Saha could chip in 5-10 and Jo could probably get us about 15.

question to everton fans.

what exactly have we done wrong???

WE didnt make the bids public, YOU did. thats YOUR fault. Ok, our manager has said that he wants to sign Lescott, not exaclty a secret since YOU made our bids public, but EVERY manager has come out and said that they want to sign a player

Moyes on Senderos rings a bell.

EVERTON have been very amateurish in this whole saga, if we had our way we would deal with deals just like the way Barry was handled. Proffessional and by the book, something Everton havent been

blueinsa said:
Gwladiator said:
He should also honour his contract, the way it should be, I think Moyes is doing the right thing here.

Should he have honoured his wolves one?

Different situation entirely, Wolves accepted our bid and we signed Lescott, Lescott didn't try to force the move through like in this case.

Gwladiator said:
blueinsa said:
Should he have honoured his wolves one?

Different situation entirely, Wolves accepted our bid and we signed Lescott, Lescott didn't try to force the move through like in this case.

You cant have your cake and eat it mate!

blueinsa said:
Gwladiator said:
Lescott and Jagielka as a partnership have been crucial to us, Moyes will know we are in a strong position as Lescott will want to be in the World Cup squad so he is refusing to sell one of his most important players. I would love for someone on here to tell me what's HONESTLY wrong with that?

Nothing, nothing at all!

Our problem is that Moyes and EFC have gone bleating to the press with all this, slamming City for, thats right, using the press in trying to sign him.

The fact is mate we bid in private and the only time it became public knowledge was when EFC decided to start their propoganda machine!

You could not make it up!

A few questions :

Didn't Sky sports ' understand ' that City had made a bid on both occasions , hours before Everton officially rejected it on the OS ?

Did not a proposed wage structure get leaked to the press before permission to speak to the player was granted ?

Didn't Hughes mysteriously share the same hotel as Terry and Lescott , only for him to target both players ?

Not posted with intent to start arguments , but simply looking for opinions on the above .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.