Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
Is there some reason that his chairman isn't backing him up?

He hasn't got a pot to piss in, you'll find most Evertonians such as myself would happily see the back of Blue Bill.

Bryan said:
Not looking for an argument, just motivation from the other club's perspective. You'll find I haven't had a shout at anyone.

not much point shouting when you are typing is there Bryan?

personally, i think this deal is dead. we're wasting time chasing the guy when we should be looking to bring in another 1, maybe 2 defenders. I cant see how the deal can move forward now, that scottish tit is too proud to let lescott go now after all that has been said. Gutted, but bigger fish to fry sparky.

hgblue said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
A few questions :

Didn't Sky sports ' understand ' that City had made a bid on both occasions , hours before Everton officially rejected it on the OS ?

Did not a proposed wage structure get leaked to the press before permission to speak to the player was granted ?

Didn't Hughes mysteriously share the same hotel as Terry and Lescott , only for him to target both players ?

Not posted with intent to start arguments , but simply looking for opinions on the above .

If you're suggesting that City briefed SSN that we were about to make a bid for Lescott, where's your evidence for this? What would City have to gain from this?
City leaked a proposed wage structure to the media to what end? Are you naive enough to think that Lescott's agent hasn't been fully informed of whats on offer to his client?
They shared the same hotel. So what?

This is my point .
City have not had permission to speak to Lescott . That includes doing it through his agent . His agent doesn't own Lescott . He is contracted to Everton .

As I have mentioned sometime ago, that Lescott's saga will drag on until the end of the transfer window.

you everton boy's are sterting to do my head in! lescott goes to gollum/kenwright and says "here is a written transfer request boss" then gollum/kenwright says " joleon son, you are under contract at this club and at this club you will remain" and then proceeds to rip up said transfer request and bins it. end of.

but noooooo... they hang the boy out to dry by releasing to the media that he wants to join us. they want/have to sell him but want to make us look like the big bad billionaires. any respect i had for everton fc has evaporated faster than baconfaces sense of humor!

hgblue said:
If you're suggesting that City briefed SSN that we were about to make a bid for Lescott, where's your evidence for this? What would City have to gain from this?
City leaked a proposed wage structure to the media to what end? Are you naive enough to think that Lescott's agent hasn't been fully informed of whats on offer to his client?

This is my point .
City have not had permission to speak to Lescott . That includes doing it through his agent . His agent doesn't own Lescott . He is contracted to Everton .

Behave will you. Shirley you're not that naive?

hgblue said:

This is my point .

And when EFC approach a club for a player, they havent done a little homework first, just to make sure the player is in fact interested, you know, through his agent who has by chance, asked what the terms his client would be offered if indeed he agreed to sign?

Come on now DSOB ffs!

Dobsy87 said:

It looks like it's a showdown between Moyes and Kenwright. Moyes has played all his cards now, the big 'I am'. Thing is, would he have the balls to walk if Kenwright accepted the deal? That's a risk Kenwright may or may not be willing to take. I reckon we'll get him.

we get Lescott and they lose moyles, that sounds like a win win to me, hopefully happense tomorrow and we get a win win win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.