Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan said:
I like the comment about Moyes and Kenwright being monkeys, not the organ grinder.

If Hughes were working closer to your sheikh, his comparable worth would be wiping the camel's dingleberries. Moyes has more control of his club than Hughes any day.

how many bleeding times this is a LESCOTT thread on MANCHESTER CITY forum not an everton thread on an empty everton forum

Gwladiator said:
forevercity said:
question to everton fans.

what exactly have we done wrong???

WE didnt make the bids public, YOU did. thats YOUR fault. Ok, our manager has said that he wants to sign Lescott, not exaclty a secret since YOU made our bids public, but EVERY manager has come out and said that they want to sign a player

Moyes on Senderos rings a bell.

EVERTON have been very amateurish in this whole saga, if we had our way we would deal with deals just like the way Barry was handled. Proffessional and by the book, something Everton havent been

Firstly, you haven't done anything wrong but neither have we in rejecting a bid for a player, contrary to seemingly popular belief on here.

Secondly, Senderos deal was made public by the Austrian FA originally and confirmed by Arsene Wenger.

cheers mate, i was just abit confused why moyes was so angry!

i can see him walking if we get lescott

blueinsa said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
This is my point .
City have not had permission to speak to Lescott . That includes doing it through his agent . His agent doesn't own Lescott . He is contracted to Everton .

And when EFC approach a club for a player, they havent done a little homework first, just to make sure the player is in fact interested, you know, through his agent who has by chance, asked what the terms his client would be offered if indeed he agreed to sign?

Come on now DSOB ffs!

That is ilegal and is called tapping up .

Gwladiator said:
forevercity said:
question to everton fans.

what exactly have we done wrong???

WE didnt make the bids public, YOU did. thats YOUR fault. Ok, our manager has said that he wants to sign Lescott, not exaclty a secret since YOU made our bids public, but EVERY manager has come out and said that they want to sign a player

Moyes on Senderos rings a bell.

EVERTON have been very amateurish in this whole saga, if we had our way we would deal with deals just like the way Barry was handled. Proffessional and by the book, something Everton havent been

Firstly, you haven't done anything wrong but neither have we in rejecting a bid for a player, contrary to seemingly popular belief on here.

Secondly, Senderos deal was made public by the Austrian FA originally and confirmed by Arsene Wenger.

WTF he's Swiss you twonk!!! (and if you know your history..............)

Forzacitizens said:
Gwladiator said:
We obviously don't want to sell him and we definitely don't have to. It is funny though how some of you won't stop complaining that you aren't getting your own way for once.

getting our own way for once? were city fans for fuck sake, we've not had any success for 30 years

I mean from a transfer point of view this summer.

Pam said:
I hate the little insufferable shit far more than I hate Fergiescum. No wonder he is favourite to become the rags next manager He will fit in very well at The TwatSwamp. What a whinging shit for brains. Never known the like. Whining, whining, WHINING tit talking unspeakablely cretinous shit. I cannot bear to look at man.

I think that's a womans way of saying you love him to bit really Pam, am I right?

blueinsa said:
And when EFC approach a club for a player, they havent done a little homework first, just to make sure the player is in fact interested, you know, through his agent who has by chance, asked what the terms his client would be offered if indeed he agreed to sign?

Come on now DSOB ffs!

That is ilegal and is called tapping up .

Of course it is and Not one club in the world has ever been guilty of it eh, especially EFC.

One word...

Naive! Especially when it suits your argument!

kbb said:
Gwladiator said:

WTF he's Swiss you twonk!!! (and if you know your history..............)

Ha, apologies, it's been a long day.

Gwladiator said:
alextrueblue said:
you everton boy's are sterting to do my head in! lescott goes to gollum/kenwright and says "here is a written transfer request boss" then gollum/kenwright says " joleon son, you are under contract at this club and at this club you will remain" and then proceeds to rip up said transfer request and bins it. end of.

but noooooo... they hang the boy out to dry by releasing to the media that he wants to join us. they want/have to sell him but want to make us look like the big bad billionaires. any respect i had for everton fc has evaporated faster than baconfaces sense of humor!

We obviously don't want to sell him and we definitely don't have to. It is funny though how some of you won't stop complaining that you aren't getting your own way for once.

just so you know i've been following city for over 20 years and have experienced some very very shit times, we are true fans with long memories, and most people on here will tell you, how it stung when swp got sold to chelski. we know how it feels, so no we are not used to getting our own way, just annoyed at YOUR manager and YOUR chairman for being amateurish and behaving like children!

hgblue said:
Behave will you. Shirley you're not that naive?

What we think is unimportant . If Everton decide to complain to the FA , then it becomes a different matter .

That would be great,then the fa can piss themselves laughing at you as well.PLEASE MR FA MAN THAT NASTY CLUB MADE TWO BIDS FOR OUR PLAYER AND MADE HIM PUT A TRANSFER REQUEST IN WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT.

FUCK ALL CAME THE CRY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.