Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
This is my point .
City have not had permission to speak to Lescott . That includes doing it through his agent . His agent doesn't own Lescott . He is contracted to Everton .

Behave will you. Shirley you're not that naive?

What we think is unimportant . If Everton decide to complain to the FA , then it becomes a different matter .

alextrueblue said:
you everton boy's are sterting to do my head in! lescott goes to gollum/kenwright and says "here is a written transfer request boss" then gollum/kenwright says " joleon son, you are under contract at this club and at this club you will remain" and then proceeds to rip up said transfer request and bins it. end of.

but noooooo... they hang the boy out to dry by releasing to the media that he wants to join us. they want/have to sell him but want to make us look like the big bad billionaires. any respect i had for everton fc has evaporated faster than baconfaces sense of humor!

We obviously don't want to sell him and we definitely don't have to. It is funny though how some of you won't stop complaining that you aren't getting your own way for once.

BringBackSwales said:
Dobsy87 said:
It looks like it's a showdown between Moyes and Kenwright. Moyes has played all his cards now, the big 'I am'. Thing is, would he have the balls to walk if Kenwright accepted the deal? That's a risk Kenwright may or may not be willing to take. I reckon we'll get him.

we get Lescott and they lose moyles, that sounds like a win win to me, hopefully happense tomorrow and we get a win win win

Have you been at the Winalot again Swailsey ? ;o)

Gwladiator said:
alextrueblue said:
you everton boy's are sterting to do my head in! lescott goes to gollum/kenwright and says "here is a written transfer request boss" then gollum/kenwright says " joleon son, you are under contract at this club and at this club you will remain" and then proceeds to rip up said transfer request and bins it. end of.

but noooooo... they hang the boy out to dry by releasing to the media that he wants to join us. they want/have to sell him but want to make us look like the big bad billionaires. any respect i had for everton fc has evaporated faster than baconfaces sense of humor!

We obviously don't want to sell him and we definitely don't have to. It is funny though how some of you won't stop complaining that you aren't getting your own way for once.

getting our own way for once? were city fans for fuck sake, we've not had any success for 30 years

Gwladiator said:
Bluemoon115 said:
The player wants to leave.

He should also honour his contract, the way it should be, I think Moyes is doing the right thing here.[/quote]

That last statement just shows how bitterness/stuburness and personal feeling are clouding what is a fantastic fee for Everton (player wants to leave).

Lets keep an unhappy player cos we are pissed with city! Although we've not got a pot to piss in and a wafer thin squad.

Thats how it now comes across to most city fans mate.

BringBackSwales said:
we get Lescott and they lose moyles, that sounds like a win win to me, hopefully happense tomorrow and we get a win win win

Have you been at the Winalot again Swailsey ? ;o)

answer my post DSOB please!

hgblue said:
This is my point .
City have not had permission to speak to Lescott . That includes doing it through his agent . His agent doesn't own Lescott . He is contracted to Everton .

Behave will you. Shirley you're not that naive?

Grow up - how long did Man Utd take to agree terms with Rooney or Ferdinand? - 20 seconds I seem to recall.

Bryan said:
blueinsa said:
Lescott handing in a written transfer request!

Lescott signed a contract and is being paid well (not prostitute money, I know). It is out of his hands as you can well deduce.
How many players still in contract have been bought or sold this transfer window? Answer: None. City are doing nothing more than every other club - trying to purchase players within their means.

Moyes is trying to buy players to strengthen his squad also. He admits frustration about his lack of success in the transfer market. Why do you think Moyes can't get anyone to sign for Everton? Could it be because if they improve themselves whilst playing for Everton Moyes will give them a long contract and then treat them as prisoners, denying them the opportunity to better themselves? Could be. Moyes needs to get off his high horse and realise that once City and Everton were similar sized clubs and true rivals, but no longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.