Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton lads. Do you want Lescott to stay or go? I have to say I'm surprised that most Evertonians still seem to want to keep him. If it were me, I'd want him nowhere near a City shirt ever again.

Gwladiator said:
alextrueblue said:
you everton boy's are sterting to do my head in! lescott goes to gollum/kenwright and says "here is a written transfer request boss" then gollum/kenwright says " joleon son, you are under contract at this club and at this club you will remain" and then proceeds to rip up said transfer request and bins it. end of.

but noooooo... they hang the boy out to dry by releasing to the media that he wants to join us. they want/have to sell him but want to make us look like the big bad billionaires. any respect i had for everton fc has evaporated faster than baconfaces sense of humor!

We obviously don't want to sell him and we definitely don't have to. It is funny though how some of you won't stop complaining that you aren't getting your own way for once.
No need to wash your dirty linen in public. Perhaps Moyes is deliberately raising the stakes because he suspects his board will sell.?

The explanation for Moyes outburst lies not with MCFC but with internal conflict at EFC

hgblue said:
Everton lads. Do you want Lescott to stay or go? I have to say I'm surprised that most Evertonians still seem to want to keep him. If it were me, I'd want him nowhere near a City shirt ever again.

I wouldn't complain if he stayed, but would happily accept £22-25m for him.

Darker shade of Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Of course it is and Not one club in the world has ever been guilty of it eh, especially EFC.

One word...

Naive! Especially when it suits your argument!

So you agree Moyes has grounds for complaint ?

Yeah go for it!

Your being a twunt now, leave the self righteous shit out, it's fecking boring and it's this very patronising tone that you assume on here that fecking winds so many up.

So go for it big boy, you and Moyes report us to the FA!

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

Gwladiator said:
For the first time this summer City are told where to go when it comes to one of your targets and all some seem to be able to do on here is woman at Moyes and he's the cry baby?

he wants a phone call of hughes and that's his main woman as stated again today, bloody ell m8 your manager is not loved enough i think,go on give him a call its good to talk!

Darker shade of Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Of course it is and Not one club in the world has ever been guilty of it eh, especially EFC.

One word...

Naive! Especially when it suits your argument!

So you agree Moyes has grounds for complaint ?
he would have to prove it and however much he complains the fa cant do jack shit teams have been getting away with it for years Chelsea have been in contact with Sturridge since he was 15

hgblue said:

It appears they agree with ginger bollocks mate, it doesn't matter how much the fee would benefit their wafer thin squad bitterness and stubburness aswell as personal feeling have clouded their judgement.

We are sooooooo pissed wiyj city we're prepared to do ourselves out of a great deal.

Thats how it comes across from a city fans perspective!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.