Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gollum, it was YOU who made our interest known to the public, NOT US. Therefore, it is YOUR fault Lescott's head has been turned. As for your little woman comments about MH not talking to you about the transfer as you make the decisions. MH clearly said that we're still talking to someone at your club. So surely, you don't make the decisions, if that was the case, we wouldn't st;; be talking, would we??

blueinsa said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
So you agree Moyes has grounds for complaint ?

Yeah go for it!

Your being a twunt now, leave the self righteous shit out, it's fecking boring and it's this very patronising tone that you assume on here that fecking winds so many up.

So go for it big boy, you and Moyes report us to the FA!

it seems to me some still think little old city are not a big enough club to behave in the way others have over the past 10 years!

dachoosen1 said:
Did i miss something? Have everton accused city of tapping up lescott?

DSOB has, it's his new crusade for the week!

Complete joker, who is frankly, not funny anymore!

blueinsa said:
So you agree Moyes has grounds for complaint ?

Yeah go for it!

Your being a twunt now, leave the self righteous shit out, it's fecking boring and it's this very patronising tone that you assume on here that fecking winds so many up.

Patronising, DSOB......Never,

He's a professional dont you know.
Calling him patronising is like calling Moyes a manipulator.
I mean he would never do anything like that would he.......oh hang on, how do we know that JL handed in a written transfer request, D'Oh!!!!!

barryo said:
blueinsa said:
Yeah go for it!

Patronising, DSOB......Never,

He's a professional dont you know.
Calling him patronising is like calling Moyes a manipulator.
I mean he would never do anything like that would he.......oh hang on, how do we know that JL handed in a written transfer request, D'Oh!!!!!

Dont bother Barryo mate, it will be lost on him!

BringBackSwales said:
we get Lescott and they lose moyles, that sounds like a win win to me, hopefully happense tomorrow and we get a win win win

Have you been at the Winalot again Swailsey ? ;o)

the famous scouse wit and humour does it every time for me, frigging hilarious DSOB. By the way you still not had any thoughts about getting yourself a wife, or girlfriend, boyfriend whatever (or maybe there is a clue in the winalot as to what you like?), cos getting on for 1,600 posts on another team's forum suggests a rather sad and empty life to me, I am only saying like

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

leewill31 said:
Gwladiator said:
For the first time this summer City are told where to go when it comes to one of your targets and all some seem to be able to do on here is woman at Moyes and he's the cry baby?

he wants a phone call of hughes and that's his main woman as stated again today, bloody ell m8 your manager is not loved enough i think,go on give him a call its good to talk!

I don't recall him bleating at the top his voice about the Rooney deal.

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

Pam said:
leewill31 said:
he wants a phone call of hughes and that's his main woman as stated again today, bloody ell m8 your manager is not loved enough i think,go on give him a call its good to talk!

I don't recall him bleating at the top his voice about the Rooney deal.
He knew he'd be working with him again soon, that's why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.