Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
barryo said:
Patronising, DSOB......Never,

He's a professional dont you know.
Calling him patronising is like calling Moyes a manipulator.
I mean he would never do anything like that would he.......oh hang on, how do we know that JL handed in a written transfer request, D'Oh!!!!!

Dont bother Barryo mate, it will be lost on him!
Yeah but if we dont talk to him, he might do a press conference about how we ignore him.

How dare we ignore a professional....!!!!

Didn't the F.a's chief executive richard scudamore back manchester city today? Saying that our spending is good for the league because it makes the league more competitive and exciting.

BringBackSwales said:
blueinsa said:
answer my post DSOB please!

no don't mate, please, cos if he comes back at you with more of his funny one liners I am going to really pmsl

Agree, im totally against censorship but DSOB needs to go.

I'm fecking bored of him now, he says he wants a serious debate but he just cant help himself, he isnt capable and he needs to go!

blueinsa said:
BringBackSwales said:
no don't mate, please, cos if he comes back at you with more of his funny one liners I am going to really pmsl

I'm fecking bored of him now, he says he wants a serious debate but he just cant help himself, he isnt capable and he needs to go!

I'm bored of all the dippers.

DSOB and friends out!

blueinsa said:
BringBackSwales said:

HE WONT GO FELLA, OVER 1500 POSTS ON HERE

think it will be quite funny when their key players get injured this season and they cant replace them cause of hanging on to lescott. everton will go backwards till they get any major investment, amazed nobody has tried to buy arteta or cahill before now. that squad will suffer if they are away in russia on a thursday and then have to go to portsmouth on a sunday, they have no strength or depth.

BringBackSwales said:
blueinsa said:

HE WONT GO FELLA, OVER 1500 POSTS ON HERE

If he carries on he wont have a choice!

I suggest to any mods looking in, a 48 hr ban for him, as a reminder that he is an invited guest on here and that he needs to behave accordingly!

He is the type of twunt that causes the arguments that makes threads decend into farce and then being pulled!

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

He's a good manager but also a hypocritical git.

He says Lescott isnt for sale, then he goes onto say "City paid £12m for Gareth Barry with one year left on his contract. Lescott has four-and-a-half years on his contract left."

Ah right so what he's actually saying is that we haven't offered enough money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.