Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
BringBackSwales said:
no don't mate, please, cos if he comes back at you with more of his funny one liners I am going to really pmsl

Agree, im totally against censorship but DSOB needs to go.

I'm fecking bored of him now, he says he wants a serious debate but he just cant help himself, he isnt capable and he needs to go!

You are so full of it m8 it's untrue .
Your memory span is slightly dodgy too . You wrote this :
blueinsa said:
Nothing, nothing at all!

Our problem is that Moyes and EFC have gone bleating to the press with all this, slamming City for, thats right, using the press in trying to sign him.

The fact is mate we bid in private and the only time it became public knowledge was when EFC decided to start their propoganda machine!

You could not make it up!

So you like to right your own interpretation of events , and when somebody gives you information that contradicts your claims , you make out as though they brought it into the conversation off their own back .

You seriously need a reality check m8 , and realise that what you write in a forum is viewable by everybody . If people choose to believe your rediculous claims , without reading back for themselves , then more fool them .

Darker shade of Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Agree, im totally against censorship but DSOB needs to go.

I'm fecking bored of him now, he says he wants a serious debate but he just cant help himself, he isnt capable and he needs to go!

blueinsa said:
Nothing, nothing at all!

Our problem is that Moyes and EFC have gone bleating to the press with all this, slamming City for, thats right, using the press in trying to sign him.

The fact is mate we bid in private and the only time it became public knowledge was when EFC decided to start their propoganda machine!

You could not make it up!

So you like to right your own interpretation of events , and when somebody gives you information that contradicts your claims , you make out as though they brought it into the conversation off their own back .

You seriously need a reality check m8 , and realise that what you write in a forum is viewable by everybody . If people choose to believe your rediculous claims , without reading back for themselves , then more fool them .

Fook off you dull bore!

bookiesgirl said:
think it will be quite funny when their key players get injured this season.

Something we all have in common, finally. I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too.

blueinsa said:

Fook off you dull bore!

That's typical of someone who can't hold a conversation together , especially when they've been shown to be talking crap .
Don't you realise everyone is reading your posts on here and judging you upon them m8 ?

Bryan said:
bookiesgirl said:

Something we all have in common, finally. I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too.

It will be better than spitting on him!

blueinsa said:

Fook off you dull bore!

You cant say that to a professional, he might report you to some professional body/council/ombudsman !!!!

blueinsa said:
Fook off you dull bore!

That's typical of someone who can't hold a conversation together , especially when they've been shown to be talking crap .
Don't you realise everyone is reading your posts on here and judging you upon them m8 ?

"Dont hit me guv...i'm only little"

Oh and fook off you dull bore!

Bryan said:
bookiesgirl said:

so when you said you were not coming in here looking for arguments what did you mean exactly you little scouse tit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.