Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alextrueblue said:
this thread has become embarassing, i think i'll just stick to ono's transfer update thread.

it's like a primary school playground! as i said embarassing.

As soon as the mods get rid of our infestation, we can get back to normality!

blueinsa said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
That's typical of someone who can't hold a conversation together , especially when they've been shown to be talking crap .
Don't you realise everyone is reading your posts on here and judging you upon them m8 ?

"Dont hit me guv...i'm only little"

Oh and fook off you dull bore!

he is a very dull bore, but no need to swear at him, please sympathise, poor thing lives on his own with only his computer for company (and his inflatable)

Bryan said:
bookiesgirl said:
think it will be quite funny when their key players get injured this season.

Something we all have in common, finally. I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too.

the difference being we have strength in depth you dont!

BringBackSwales said:
Bryan said:
Something we all have in common, finally. I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too.

so when you said you were not coming in here looking for arguments what did you mean exactly you little scouse tit?

CAN I ASK THE MODS ON HERE AT THAT POINT DOES IT BECOME ACCEPTABLE FOR AN OPPOSITION FAN TO COME ON HERE AND SAY "I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too"?

Darker shade of Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Fook off you dull bore!

That's typical of someone who can't hold a conversation together , especially when they've been shown to be talking crap .
Don't you realise everyone is reading your posts on here and judging you upon them m8 ?
Actually proving any tapping up is almost impossible(baconface to the rags proves that, or your own Moyes to Everton)so trying to get City charged with it well just prove fruitless and no doubt cost your club dearly(in terms of goodwill around the league). Have you ever wondered why Ken Bates is screwed every chance anyone gets?

BringBackSwales said:
BringBackSwales said:
so when you said you were not coming in here looking for arguments what did you mean exactly you little scouse tit?

CAN I ASK THE MODS ON HERE AT THAT POINT DOES IT BECOME ACCEPTABLE FOR AN OPPOSITION FAN TO COME ON HERE AND SAY "I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too"?

Press the report button squire

BringBackSwales said:
BringBackSwales said:

I would stay clear of the mods if I were you m8 .
They aren't daft , and can see through you like sparkling spring water on a clear day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.