Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
barryo said:
BringBackSwales said:
CAN I ASK THE MODS ON HERE AT THAT POINT DOES IT BECOME ACCEPTABLE FOR AN OPPOSITION FAN TO COME ON HERE AND SAY "I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too"?

Press the report button squire

where is that mate, and presumably I need to do it next to the offending post?

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

wayne71 said:
He's a good manager but also a hypocritical git.

He says Lescott isnt for sale, then he goes onto say "City paid £12m for Gareth Barry with one year left on his contract. Lescott has four-and-a-half years on his contract left."

Ah right so what he's actually saying is that we haven't offered enough money!

He may be a good manager, but his recent behaviour is a nonsense. He is pond life, shirley.

Darker shade of Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
CAN I ASK THE MODS ON HERE AT THAT POINT DOES IT BECOME ACCEPTABLE FOR AN OPPOSITION FAN TO COME ON HERE AND SAY "I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too"?

I would stay clear of the mods if I were you m8 .
They aren't daft , and can see through you like sparkling spring water on a clear day .

oh well as you have said it then dsob then of course I won't, cos you are the freaking messiah in here

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

we all know he is just puffing out his chest, trying to be the big hard boss because the sun has mentioned that he might be the next mu manager..........i hope lescott stays now, sulks a lot, and is a genuine pain in the arse to him and the crowd turn against him.
22m would strenghten there team and they will be our nearist rival next season. so lets move on to better players.....end of story

BringBackSwales said:
blueinsa said:
"Dont hit me guv...i'm only little"

Oh and fook off you dull bore!

he is a very dull bore, but no need to swear at him, please sympathise, poor thing lives on his own with only his computer for company (and his inflatable)

I suggest that we deal with them, like you would a naughty , attention seeking child! Ignore them!

Dont respond to their posts, just completely blank them and debate with each other only

They are so entrenched in their position behind Moyes and their shared beliefs that everything wrong in football is the fault of City that i honestly feel their presence on this board no longer contributes anything to it at all and they should now be treated like all Rags on here, as soon as discovered, swiflty dealt with by way of an instant ban!

We saw man threads disappear last week due to the influx of the Old Firm fans and the arguments that obviously followed, it is now clear that The presence of EFC fans on here is going to result in the same senario unfortunatly.

BringBackSwales said:
barryo said:
Press the report button squire

where is that mate, and presumably I need to do it next to the offending post?

Hi mate, just a quick one for you. We follow the Code of Conduct here, which contains the following section:

You visit Bluemoon at your own risk, there may be things here that you find offensive, or insulting. We do not accept any responsibility for anything said or posted here, and they certainly don't reflect the views of Manchester City FC. Supporters of other clubs are welcome to post, though flaming the board will be discouraged. We have many ways of banning you from the forum and these will be used.

Hope this clarifies it for you. The report button is the red exclamation mark in the corner of the actual post, you should see it. Please click that if there's anything you want to bring to the mods attention. You were wrong this time, but don't be afraid to click that button, it's what we're here for!

BringBackSwales said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
I would stay clear of the mods if I were you m8 .
They aren't daft , and can see through you like sparkling spring water on a clear day .

oh well as you have said it then dsob then of course I won't, cos you are the freaking messiah in here

I believe he was warned by Cleavers the other night........and all this from a professional!!

The shame of it .

Bryan said:
bookiesgirl said:
think it will be quite funny when their key players get injured this season.

Something we all have in common, finally. I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too.

know where you are coming from, i thought it was fucking hilarious when Jagielka went down in a crumpled heap, a little bit of wee slipped out i laughed that hard.

fucking prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.