Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
CAN I ASK THE MODS ON HERE AT THAT POINT DOES IT BECOME ACCEPTABLE FOR AN OPPOSITION FAN TO COME ON HERE AND SAY "I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too"?

I would stay clear of the mods if I were you m8 .
They aren't daft , and can see through you like sparkling spring water on a clear day .

Your so full of yourself its untrue.

DSOB, the darling of Bluemoon and favourite poster of the admin team!

Oh and your a dull bore!

Why are these scousers being allowed to keep posting on our site? Is anyone complaining about it? I was complained about by some guy for doing fuck all, yet fans of another club come on and its labelled "debate". They are going out of their way to be offensive and they are making this thread much larger than it needs to be. Its boring. It makes this transfer "saga" all the more tedious.

Get rid...

mcfcliam said:
Just report DSOB, eventually the mods will realise he is a grade A fuckwit.

he (dsob) is just sad and dull with no life, but some other tosspot (bryan) coming on here and wishing a cruciate ligament injury on Robbie is completely unacceptable

the everton fans think moyes is a hero for standing up to city when in fact he is being incredibly stupid when city have offered well over what he is worth, and everton are skint where else are they going to get their money. the more i see that interview the more pathetic he looks, he says we should conduct our business like real madrid, what a joke they are angels arent they.

We don't ban people for not supporting City.

We ban people who break the Code of Conduct. When they do that and we see it, they are gone. You can always help by clicking the Report button if there is something that requires the mods attentions.

If Moyes thinks we've done something against the rules of the game he should put in a complaint and provide evidence to the FA.

If he's not willing to do that, he really should shut the fuck up and concentrate on his own club.

Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:
where is that mate, and presumably I need to do it next to the offending post?

Hi mate, just a quick one for you. We follow the Code of Conduct here, which contains the following section:

You visit Bluemoon at your own risk, there may be things here that you find offensive, or insulting. We do not accept any responsibility for anything said or posted here, and they certainly don't reflect the views of Manchester City FC. Supporters of other clubs are welcome to post, though flaming the board will be discouraged. We have many ways of banning you from the forum and these will be used.

Hope this clarifies it for you. The report button is the red exclamation mark in the corner of the actual post, you should see it. Please click that if there's anything you want to bring to the mods attention. You were wrong this time, but don't be afraid to click that button, it's what we're here for!

So when you say I was wrong this time, you really think it is acceptable for someone to come on here and wish a cruciate ligament injury on one of our players? I am surprised and frankly appalled

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

hes late hes due on the car park half an hour ago? should be out dogging?
Pam said:
blueinsa said:
pmsl

Not as ridiculous as the Zombie like fans that are eerily following him as though he was the Chosen one!

You get the feeling that they will all fook off to some carribean island together when Lescot gets sold and we will have another Bridgetown mass suicide on our hands.

Lol.

What a bunch of primeval frog pond dwellers. It verges on the sinister, does it not. And the twat Stan Collymore is talking such shite about this right now on his pathetic little phone-in that I am having to turn the bastard radio off every other thirty seconds.

BringBackSwales said:
Damocles said:
Hi mate, just a quick one for you. We follow the Code of Conduct here, which contains the following section:

Hope this clarifies it for you. The report button is the red exclamation mark in the corner of the actual post, you should see it. Please click that if there's anything you want to bring to the mods attention. You were wrong this time, but don't be afraid to click that button, it's what we're here for!

So when you say I was wrong this time, you really think it is acceptable for someone to come on here and wish a cruciate ligament injury on one of our players? I am surprised and frankly appalled

not really a banning offense is it really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.