Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
We don't ban people for not supporting City.

We ban people who break the Code of Conduct. When they do that and we see it, they are gone. You can always help by clicking the Report button if there is something that requires the mods attentions.

That's all very well but i doubt if any of us would last on their forums, even if we did nothing. Personally I come on here to chat with City fans, if I want to talk to other fans I can go on 606.

Damocles said:
We don't ban people for not supporting City.

We ban people who break the Code of Conduct. When they do that and we see it, they are gone. You can always help by clicking the Report button if there is something that requires the mods attentions.

I am not talking about not supporting CITY, I am talking about someone wishing a cruciate ligament on a CITY player, evil and unacceptable - you are personally ok with post 6 on page 1188 from Bryan?

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

I feel Moyes is on the brink of quitting Everton he's done
wonders there with the budget he's had and he proberly
thinking he can't take them any further this situation with
lescot is ideal for him if we get him he could quit with head
held high

Bryan said:
bookiesgirl said:
think it will be quite funny when their key players get injured this season.

Something we all have in common, finally. I'm sure plenty of EFC fans will samba if Robinho does a cruciate, too.

What's the matter jealous of him after he took the piss at your ground last season?

moomba said:
If Moyes thinks we've done something against the rules of the game he should put in a complaint and provide evidence to the FA.

If he's not willing to do that, he really should shut the fuck up and concentrate on his own club.

Don't worry, Moyes will soon have to back up his comments.

Re: Fornicator!!!!!

waspish said:
I feel Moyes is on the brink of quitting Everton he's done
wonders there with the budget he's had and he proberly
thinking he can't take them any further this situation with
lescot is ideal for him if we get him he could quit with head
held high

I think Kenwright has told Moyes to progress the deal and Moyes is in the middle of a tantrum about it. It got a bit shrill, as well.

Pam said:
I am sick of all this Everton bullshit.

Let us fix that Pam .

Blue_rose.jpg

Sent with true blue love xxxx

Good luck tomorrow lads .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.