Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
Damocles said:
We don't ban people for not supporting City.

We ban people who break the Code of Conduct. When they do that and we see it, they are gone. You can always help by clicking the Report button if there is something that requires the mods attentions.

I am not talking about not supporting CITY, I am talking about someone wishing a cruciate ligament on a CITY player, evil and unacceptable - you are personally ok with post 6 on page 1188 from Bryan?

That's not the point, my personal opinion has no bearing on whether or not a post is removed. A post is removed if it breaks the Code of Conduct, which in this case, it didn't. If we ran it according to my personal opinion, or the opinion of any mod, this debate would be stifled and one sided.

And for the record, I didn't like that post, but as I say, no violation has taken place.

blueinsa said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Let us fix that Pam .

Blue_rose.jpg

Sent with true blue love xxxx

Good luck tomorrow lads .

Dull Bore...

FFS blueinsa give it a kin rest. Your as guilty as anybody else for causing this thread to turn into a bore fest. Your not even the slightest bit amusing. Ask Pam to coach you on banter. She has it sussed.

Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:
I am not talking about not supporting CITY, I am talking about someone wishing a cruciate ligament on a CITY player, evil and unacceptable - you are personally ok with post 6 on page 1188 from Bryan?

That's not the point, my personal opinion has no bearing on whether or not a post is removed. A post is removed if it breaks the Code of Conduct, which in this case, it didn't. If we ran it according to my personal opinion, or the opinion of any mod, this debate would be stifled and one sided.

And for the record, I didn't like that post, but as I say, no violation has taken place.

BBS just ignore the sad twat!! He like many people are just jealous of us. For now they can have one over us of how they have finished 5th the last two seasons, but just has night follows day our bigger spending power will move us on to a different stratosphere than poor Gollum's team.

pbibs said:
blueinsa said:
Dull Bore...

FFS blueinsa give it a kin rest. Your as guilty as anybody else for causing this thread to turn into a bore fest. Your not even the slightest bit amusing. Ask Pam to coach you on banter. She has it sussed.

Sorry DSOB sympathiser!

Next time i want to post i will clear it with you first ;-)

Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:

well I don't agree with you, but it's your rules, so in that case DSOB I HOPE YOU DO YOUR FRIGGING CRUCIATE TONIGHT FALLING OFF YOUR INFLATABLE DOLLY, night night x

blueinsa said:
pbibs said:

Sorry DSOB sympathiser!

Next time i want to post i will clear it with you first ;-)

Read the post. Did not mention DSOB, I mentioned you and your boring rubbish.

Just wanted to say that my sister looks after one of Joleon's kids!! I keep trying to get her to get info out of him but he's very secretive!! Massive house though!

I am dissappointed to tell you though that his child was seen wearing a full replica United kit!!! Not good, must be the missus influence!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.