Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluetrue said:
Just wanted to say that my sister looks after one of Joleon's kids!! I keep trying to get her to get info out of him but he's very secretive!! Massive house though!

I am dissappointed to tell you though that his child was seen wearing a full replica United kit!!! Not good, must be the missus influence!!

tell your sister to shred the frgigging kit (that was kit I said not kid!)

pbibs said:
blueinsa said:
Sorry DSOB sympathiser!

Next time i want to post i will clear it with you first ;-)

Read the post. Did not mention DSOB, I mentioned you and your boring rubbish.

In your opinion of course which btw, counts for nothing, well it doesnt for me!

Do one you dull bore!

If you want to pick a cyber fight with someone, pick someone else, i'm not interested!

blueinsa said:
pbibs said:

Do one you dull bore!

If you want to pick a cyber fight with someone, pick someone else, i'm not interested!

best way if you are not interested mate is to ignore (says me who keeps responding to D(ull)S(ad)O(pinionated)B(ore),!)

BringBackSwales said:
bluetrue said:
Just wanted to say that my sister looks after one of Joleon's kids!! I keep trying to get her to get info out of him but he's very secretive!! Massive house though!

I am dissappointed to tell you though that his child was seen wearing a full replica United kit!!! Not good, must be the missus influence!!

tell your sister to shred the frgigging kit (that was kit I said not kid!)

haha!! first thing i told her to do!

blueinsa said:
pbibs said:

Do one you dull bore!

Not interested either. You dont possess sufficient intelligence to get my juices going. However, it is rather amusing to suggest you do not fancy yourself as a keyboard warrior. You only have to read your posts to see what floats your boat. Your arguments are self defeating and as such require no further discussion. Good evening.

pbibs said:
blueinsa said:

Do one you dull bore!

Not interested either. You dont possess sufficient intelligence to get my juices going. However, it is rather amusing to suggest you do not fancy yourself as a keyboard warrior. You only have to read your posts to see what floats your boat. Your arguments are self defeating and as such require no further discussion. Good evening.

And a good evening to you Mr Intellect!

Love the one's who's first and only put down is the, i'm more intellectual than you, smacks of insecurity to me, but hey, what do i know?

pbibs said:
blueinsa said:

Do one you dull bore!

I'm a keyboard warrior. Got a sword made out of a few "I" keys taped together and everything.

Robinhosthumb! said:
Has lescott signed yet?

I like to report this post for asking a relevant question. When this thread is for the purpose of slagging off David Moyes
and scousers? Or so it seems.................... LOL

Damocles said:
pbibs said:

I'm a keyboard warrior. Got a sword made out of a few "I" keys taped together and everything.

Yes "I" can beleive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.