Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinhosthumb! said:
Has lescott signed yet?

Haha, that was a nice attempt at getting the thread back on subject mate! 10 out of 10 for effort! Sadly there has still been no conclusion to this epic yet. Hopefully things will be resolved in the next few days, but we've been saying that since July!

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
Has lescott signed yet?

I like to report this post for asking a relevant question. When this thread is for the purpose of slagging off David Moyes
and scousers? Or so it seems.................... LOL

Just out of interest, why so many dots? Did you put 25 and think, "hmmm, that's too many"? Maybe you tried 15 and thought "no, they must wait longer for my LOL statement, to get the full effect"? When did 20 become the perfect amount to convey a pause, without losing the reader's attention?

Genuine question.

;)

pbibs said:
pbibs said:
Yes "I" can beleive it.

"i" before "e"....

Well done pat on the back for you, go and tell your mum how clever and grown up you are. someone who corrects spelling and grammar on a internet forum is a little sad. Or is that how you show you high intelect

sniff said:
pbibs said:
"i" before "e"....

Well done pat on the back for you, go and tell your mum how clever and grown up you are. someone who corrects spelling and grammar on a internet forum is a little sad. Or is that how you show you high intelect

intellect.

fucking_grammar_nazi3d1.jpg

Damocles said:
sniff said:

intellect.

fucking_grammar_nazi3d1.jpg

mine was the mancunian spelling. i aint sticking to no rules made up by some nob in Oxford.

Damocles said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
I like to report this post for asking a relevant question. When this thread is for the purpose of slagging off David Moyes
and scousers? Or so it seems.................... LOL

Just out of interest, why so many dots? Did you put 25 and think, "hmmm, that's too many"? Maybe you tried 15 and thought "no, they must wait longer for my LOL statement, to get the full effect"? When did 20 become the perfect amount to convey a pause, without losing the reader's attention?

Genuine question.

;)
Genuine answer I`d like to say it`s to do with Lescott first offer 15 not enough, 25 too much, but we will probably get for 20 , plus 10% of any sell on fee !....................LOL

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Damocles said:

Genuine question.

;)
Genuine answer I`d like to say it`s to do with Lescott first offer 15 not enough, 25 too much, but we will probably get for 20 , plus 10% of any sell on fee !....................LOL

Legend of an answer......................LOL

As you can see, we disagree on his worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.