Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
David,,,,, davvvvid are you there. Daaaaaaaaavid can we have Jolean. Daviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid can you hear me, its Mark. Dave are you there dave, come on you little scotch twat answer the fucking phone. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVID NOW ANSWER THE FEKKIN PHONE. BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Fack it one more whisky and bed, lol.

BringBackSwales said:
sniff said:
you massive twatflap, haha find that word in you beloved dictionary

sorry flower was only messing

well so you should be young man, i hope we have no repeat of this silly behaviour in the future.

cityman14364 said:
wantefc said:
hello my city friends ive come on your site to be nice and friendly would anyone like to converse with me?

yes very welcome wantefc... regardless of the idiotic comment...just poste not by you..wantefc makes some good points, he debates and doesnt to my knowledge slag us off.. show some respect eh

nice one mate...nice not being called a racist!

Right lads , yes im an Everton fan and im on here for a debate....god forbid a laugh.

Im as biased as you lot towards my own team and thats as it should be.
When Lescott handed in the transfer request i though that he has crossed the line and would have been happy to sell ( just my opinion) as no one waqnts to keep an unhappy player but saying that as much as a lot of you dont like Moyes i have complete trust in him so whatever he says go's for me.

I do think Hughes hasnt been squeaky clean in this but i would say that.
I havent read every message on here so it might have been said but that interview today was the 1st time Moyes had hinted that he had a valuation for Lescott though you havent matched it.

Whatever happens Lescott aint fucking that good to deserve a thread this epic.....

sniff said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:
Is it just me or has a certain thread on this MANCHESTER CITY forum just been deleted?

i fink so yeah, some crazy scouser killed it.

i was in the middle of a long reply....when they deleted. Maybe because someone was calling me dirty racist scum for supporting Everton...

wantefc said:
Right lads , yes im an Everton fan and im on here for a debate....god forbid a laugh.

Im as biased as you lot towards my own team and thats as it should be.
When Lescott handed in the transfer request i though that he has crossed the line and would have been happy to sell ( just my opinion) as no one waqnts to keep an unhappy player but saying that as much as a lot of you dont like Moyes i have complete trust in him so whatever he says go's for me.

I do think Hughes hasnt been squeaky clean in this but i would say that.
I havent read every message on here so it might have been said but that interview today was the 1st time Moyes had hinted that he had a valuation for Lescott though you havent matched it.

Whatever happens Lescott aint fucking that good to deserve a thread this epic.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.