Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wantefc said:
sniff said:
i fink so yeah, some crazy scouser killed it.

i was in the middle of a long reply....when they deleted. Maybe because someone was calling me dirty racist scum for supporting Everton...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

sniff said:
wantefc said:
Right lads , yes im an Everton fan and im on here for a debate....god forbid a laugh.

Im as biased as you lot towards my own team and thats as it should be.
When Lescott handed in the transfer request i though that he has crossed the line and would have been happy to sell ( just my opinion) as no one waqnts to keep an unhappy player but saying that as much as a lot of you dont like Moyes i have complete trust in him so whatever he says go's for me.

I do think Hughes hasnt been squeaky clean in this but i would say that.
I havent read every message on here so it might have been said but that interview today was the 1st time Moyes had hinted that he had a valuation for Lescott though you havent matched it.

Whatever happens Lescott aint fucking that good to deserve a thread this epic.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Frightened me then !!

Damocles said:
wantefc said:
Whatever happens Lescott aint fucking that good to deserve a thread this epic.....

Where were you during the Tevez thread? Part timer!

Im an everton fan...i only registerd when you started sniffing round Lescott...out of interest was there Utd fans on here then?

wantefc said:
sniff said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Frightened me then !!

im not doing boo! to scare you, im doing booooooooooooooo!!! like the Everton fans will be doing to Lescott tomorow

its a whole different kind of BOOOOOOO

sniff said:
wantefc said:
Frightened me then !!

im not doing boo! to scare you, im doing booooooooooooooo!!! like the Everton fans will be doing to Lescott tomorow

a lot of us are aware you want us to give him a bad time so we want to piss you lot off by not doing...its all over our boards...whether we do or dont is irrelevant as he has already thrown his best hand in with the transfer request. please dont condone him striking as whatever the team or player thats too far in my book

cityman14364 said:
wantefc any rumours about these 2 players in the next 48 hours? you heard any names?

ive heard stven taylor on monday....have to admit im completely underwhelmed. the other not a clue, hopefully a midfielder

wantefc said:
sniff said:

a lot of us are aware you want us to give him a bad time so we want to piss you lot off by not doing...its all over our boards...whether we do or dont is irrelevant as he has already thrown his best hand in with the transfer request. please dont condone him striking as whatever the team or player thats too far in my book

easy tiger Im just messin with you, not everyones abusive on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.