Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
wantefc said:
i live in wigan...loadsa baths here.

I used to live in Wigan, and am now in Leigh, therefore I refute your claims of cleanliness!
I was near the hospital, and even they were a bit on the dirty side.

lol im in winstanley , the posh side.......you ever go Marsh Green.?. they like to frighten children there!!!

m27 said:
wantefc said:
i live in wigan...loadsa baths here.

I have pm'd you mate (apologising). I'm from Salford but worked in Wigan for years. Where you live?

i didnt get mate, listen its fine i take nothin personally on these sites...ill always defend my club as you lot will yours .

think taylors blown it at the toon after what hes said, he has to go. good signing and as for lescott? well if jags was fit im sure wed be after him instead, no doubting jags as a player id gladly stump up 25 mill for him

wantefc said:
Damocles said:
I used to live in Wigan, and am now in Leigh, therefore I refute your claims of cleanliness!
I was near the hospital, and even they were a bit on the dirty side.

lol im in winstanley , the posh side.......you ever go Marsh Green.?. they like to frighten children there!!!
PMSL posh side ..... of Wigan

No matter what happens with JL (he WILL sign either way) but isn't Ciys PR dept. Doing wonders?

We have been the main attraction all summer long....just a fortnight to go and its job done.

On a side issue all this arguing with the Everton fans is a bit sad, they should be allowed to vent their spleen, however some common sense should prevail irrespective of code of conduct. They appear to be getting away with things that wouldn't happen on other teams boards. Its alright taking the moral high ground but we are pissing off our own fans by taking things to the letter on here.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
wantefc said:
ive heard stven taylor on monday....have to admit im completely underwhelmed. the other not a clue, hopefully a midfielder

Not sure about Steven Taylor, if you sold Lescott you could do better than him with the money we'd be giving you. Don't really rate Taylor, but saying that I don't really rate Lescott I just think he's part of a very well drilled defence. The fact he's scored a fair few goals for a defender has given his profile a big boost. Maybe Taylor would fit in well if Moyes works his magic, few would have predicted Jagielka to have made that sort of impact.

On Lescott, I can see the Everton fans giving him a sort of non recpetion, I don't think they'll make him feel as welcome as they did for the Malaga game but don't think they'll boo him either. I've read it mentioned on here that Lescott's agent said he's go on strike but did anyone actually hear this interview? Seems a very drastic step for someone like Lescott, he doesn't strike me as that much of a trouble causer, unlike say Anelka who doesn't care what anyone thinks of him.

I dont rate Taylor at all but we need numbers. Lescott is a problem as its too close to the start of the season, as i ve said as much as moyes had a go at city its the 1st time ive seen him admit he had a valuation

BlueMooner87 said:
wantefc said:
PMSL posh side ..... of Wigan

eh...well its posh ish suppose posh and wigan are a contradiction but its ok. You get a wigan girl pregnant you have to go with the flow. even if its your sister..lol

OJ Blue said:
No matter what happens with JL (he WILL sign either way) but isn't Ciys PR dept. Doing wonders?

We have been the main attraction all summer long....just a fortnight to go and its job done.

On a side issue all this arguing with the Everton fans is a bit sad, they should be allowed to vent their spleen, however some common sense should prevail irrespective of code of conduct. They appear to be getting away with things that wouldn't happen on other teams boards. Its alright taking the moral high ground but we are pissing off our own fans by taking things to the letter on here.
With respect to the PR the finishing product is weather we win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.