Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
svennis pennis said:
Ah good. His avatar over their is a fucking blue scouse shirt. What a tool.

Did you not see his hissy fit on here ? It was piss funny. He was slagging bluemoon off on the dipper forum and when he got sussed he went into a big girly hissy fit and told everyone on here they were all vile cunts, lol. So he got banned.

It's on this thread somewhere.

Yeh I saw some of the stuff he wrote on their forum and then came back on here when he was called out for it. I did see his essay about us being vile. I think vile is having an avator of an opposing sides shirt while you brown nose a rival set of supporters trying to act all Mr civilized over a transfer you have no control over.

You reckon DSOB is desperately watching this thread? Im surprised he hasnt signed back up.

Said in many times before we are a buying club not a selling club and the more resources we have in each position the better for the club.

If Dunne and TBH want to stay and fight for a position in the team that can only be good for the club and that is the most important thing.

Its only one game but Burnley exposed Utd's frailty in defence on one important occasion tonight and thats all it took to win the match.

We will need to be on top of our game on Saturday to get three points against Wolves , there are no easy games in the premiership anymore and of course no room for sentiment in the club so if Dunne ot TBH warrant a start on form then so be it.

I was disappointed to see Elano leave the club.

One or two injuries in key areas and we fall back to the chasing back so another centre half a key defender and some strength in midfield to add before August 31 would be very handy.

svennis pennis said:
You reckon DSOB is desperately watching this thread? Im surprised he hasnt signed back up.

His ban is only temporary I think, he'll be back when the window ends. He watches though, I think I know who he is over there and both our names have been mentioned in impotent anger on the Lescott thread.

stony said:
svennis pennis said:

His ban is only temporary I think, he'll be back when the window ends. He watches though, I think I know who he is over there and both our names have been mentioned in impotent anger on the Lescott thread.

Is it bluebastardo?

stony said:
svennis pennis said:

haha oh dear. Il have a pop over there now. Maybe i can sign up there and put a picture of Phillip Chuckle as my Avatar.

Do you reckon its Joe Harper m8?

svennis pennis said:
stony said:

haha oh dear. Il have a pop over there now. Maybe i can sign up there and put a picture of Phillip Chuckle as my Avatar.

I think it's who Liam just mentioned, bluebastardo, I can't be certain but he seems the most embittered towards us.

stony said:
svennis pennis said:

I think it's who Liam just mentioned, bluebastardo, I can't be certain but he seems the most embittered towards us.

Bluebastardo always leaves a gap before putting commas, full stops etc like DSOB does.

stony said:
svennis pennis said:

Ah yeh ive noticed him as well. Where have they mentioned us?

mcfcliam said:
stony said:

Bluebastaro always leaves a gap before putting commas, full stops etc like DSOB does.

Well spotted Liam, I was just going off his hatred of me, some other mooners and bluemoon in general. And the fact that he used the same insult when referring to me over there, as dsob did over here.

Bad grammar was Dave/Gina's undoing too,lol. Although that may have been before your time.

svennis pennis said:
Ah yeh ive noticed him as well. Where have they mentioned us?

A couple of days ago mate, it's in the Lescott transfer thread. God knows where though, it's over 300 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.