Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
mcfcliam said:
Bluebastaro always leaves a gap before putting commas, full stops etc like DSOB does.

Well spotted Liam, I was just going off his hatred of me, some other mooners and bluemoon in general. And the fact that he used the same insult when referring to me over there, as dsob did over here.

Bad grammar was Dave/Gina's undoing too,lol. Although that may have been before your time.

It's 100% certain bluebastardo is DSOB.

stony said:
mcfcliam said:
Bluebastaro always leaves a gap before putting commas, full stops etc like DSOB does.

Well spotted Liam, I was just going off his hatred of me, some other mooners and bluemoon in general. And the fact that he used the same insult when referring to me over there, as dsob did over here.

Bad grammar was Dave/Gina's undoing too,lol. Although that may have been before your time.

Good spot.

Do you think I'll get a mention if I call him a moronic twat who makes his good club look like a bunch of cunts?

I hope so, I miss Gina.

stony said:
svennis pennis said:
Ah yeh ive noticed him as well. Where have they mentioned us?

A couple of days ago mate, it's in the Lescott transfer thread. God knows where though, it's over 300 pages.

Yeh its definitely him, just had a look at some of his posts and they have that m8 thing in them.

Bless him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/17164-joleon-lescott-311.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... t-311.html</a>

wipeasswithcitybadge-2.jpg

Im sure the signature in the bottom left is deliberate for us all to see.

Aww and he did the predictable penis thing. Shame. He would PM me from time to time acting very much in the same way as bluemooner does over there and I was civilized to him. Seems he got offended because I called him out for his digs. It appears he was just acting a brown nose. Nevermind eh?

svennis pennis said:
stony said:
A couple of days ago mate, it's in the Lescott transfer thread. God knows where though, it's over 300 pages.

Yeh its definitely him, just had a look at some of his posts and they have that m8 thing in them.

Bless him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/17164-joleon-lescott-311.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... t-311.html</a>

Im sure the signature in the bottom left is deliberate.

Aww and he did the predictable penis thing. Shame. He would PM me from time to time acting very much in the same way as bluemooner does over there and I was civilized to him. Seems he got offended because I called him out for his digs. It appears he was just acting a brown nose. Nevermind eh?

It's no coincidence that this thread has kept on topic without any name calling since he was banned. He can't use the excuse that it's only mooners on here either. Everton fans have posted their opinions since then without any problems.
It just shows what a snidey little troll he was. It's no wonder he's banned from toffeetalk.

stony said:
svennis pennis said:

Bless him.

Im sure the signature in the bottom left is deliberate.

It's no coincidence that this thread has kept on topic without any name calling since he was banned. He can't use the excuse that it's only mooners on here either. Everton fans have posted their opinions since then without any problems.
It just shows what a snidey little troll he was. It's no wonder he's banned from toffeetalk.

Lol, yeah when he was on toffeetalk he had it as his website on his bluemoon profile but it's no longer there.

The annoying bastard.

mcfcliam said:
Lol, yeah when he was on toffeetalk he had it as his website on his bluemoon profile but it's no longer there.

The annoying bastard.

I didn't know that, but the lad that runs Toffeetalk is a member on here. I think he's called 'Licker' and he's posted a few times that dsob is banned from most Everton forums. That might explain why his post count on grandoldteam is so low.

Yeah, whatever... Some people have strange cyber-lives!

Anyway, back to Lescott...

Moyes wants £30m? We should offer £20m now and another £10m if/when we win the league/CL... Gotta be worth it!?

1.618034 said:
Yeah, whatever... Some people have strange cyber-lives!

Anyway, back to Lescott...

Moyes wants £30m? We should offer £20m now and another £10m if/when we win the league/CL... Gotta be worth it!?

I wouldn't go above £20M and I think that's £8M more than he would cost another team.

Moyes thinks he's in the driving seat but he's not. It's either £20M now or £15M in January.

The rumour is we wont go above the £18 million we bid last time but might include a fringe player like Ben Haim or Jo in the deal.

Moyes seems to think he can make him train on his own, keep him away from the squad and then when the window closes he will have the power again and the player will be banging on his door beging for mercy.

More high risk tactics from Gollem me thinks, he just can seem to admit he has fucked up big time and needs to sell.

I don't see how the price could possibly have gone up over the last week and a bit. it would be silly to go back in below our last offer, but circumstances have changed, and 18m is a more than fair price for a problem player. if that's rejected, 18.75m, as a gesture of good faith ;). And, we'll be needing an answer by 4pm, Mr Moyes, or this will be put on hold until January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.