Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bizzbo said:
I don't see how the price could possibly have gone up over the last week and a bit. it would be silly to go back in below our last offer, but circumstances have changed, and 18m is a more than fair price for a problem player. if that's rejected, 18.75m, as a gesture of good faith ;). And, we'll be needing an answer by 4pm, Mr Moyes, or this will be put on hold until January.

The price hasn't gone up. Moyes keeps repeating that it's £30M...

We wont pay more than £18 million cash plus someone shit like Ben Haim OR £20 million with maybe a couple of million in addons (Qualifying for champions league, apperances etc) IMO.

I can see £18 million and Ben Haim happening, if we sign Lescott or another hes getting no game time at city wont even make the bench with Dunne, Nedum and Kompany as cover. If he goes there we will probably end up having to pay the player a couple of million to leave as Everton wont pay him £60k a week on a 3 year deal. Yes I know he had a good game tonight (Finally) but one swallow doesnt make a summer.

We wont include Dunne in the deal, he doesnt want to leave and hes excellent cover at the very least, Petrov proved against Barca why it would be complete madness to let him leave at all let alone to one of our major competetitors in the league.

Like I said Moyes seems to have come up with another shit tactic to dig his heels in and make himself look like an even bigger prick.

Good luck to him I say, his stock is falling by the day the way he is handling this. Even the Everton fans think its a bad mistake to keep him.

1.618034 said:
bizzbo said:
I don't see how the price could possibly have gone up over the last week and a bit. it would be silly to go back in below our last offer, but circumstances have changed, and 18m is a more than fair price for a problem player. if that's rejected, 18.75m, as a gesture of good faith ;). And, we'll be needing an answer by 4pm, Mr Moyes, or this will be put on hold until January.

The price hasn't gone up. Moyes keeps repeating that it's £30M...

There's no way we will go that high. Gollum is playing a risky game and I think he will end up the loser.

sam221985 said:
Don't want Dunne or Ben Haim shipped out as part of the deal - would rather we paid £22m cash
Don't forget that TBH has a reputation for being a disruptive dressing room influence despite his vastly improved performances this season. We should offer 15 million plus TBH and no more.

Moyes really is coming across as a despicable c*nt now. His comments about Lescott in today's Mail are ridiculous PR fluff. As predicted, the Arsenal result is now all Lescott's fault, the other players hate him, and he's refusing to train properly. "But don't worry dippers, we'll be sure to get the full 30m off those disgusting rich Manc bastards."

I tell you what Gollum, fuck right off. It's 22m tops by 12:00am August 25th or you can stick the deal up your sweaty ginger arse and keep a player who didn't want to play for your shitty club even before you publicly slagged him off and blamed him for Everton's worst ever home defeat.

Gollum's playing an extremely fucking dangerous game now and I think he's gonna come out the loser no matter what happens, as Lescott isn't going to easily forget this. Everton now need to sell more than City need to buy. So we'll decide what the final price is, you pathetic Scottish gimp.

Dubai Blue said:
Moyes really is coming across as a despicable c*nt now. His comments about Lescott in today's Mail are ridiculous PR fluff. As predicted, the Arsenal result is now all Lescott's fault, the other players hate him, and he's refusing to train properly. "But don't worry dippers, we'll be sure to get the full 30m off those disgusting rich Manc bastards."

I tell you what Gollum, fuck right off. It's 22m tops by 12:00am August 25th or you can stick the deal up your sweaty ginger arse and keep a player who didn't want to play for your shitty club even before you publicly slagged him off and blamed him for Everton's worst ever home defeat.

Gollum's playing an extremely fucking dangerous game now and I think he's gonna come out the loser no matter what happens, as Lescott isn't going to easily forget this. Everton now need to sell more than City need to buy. So we'll decide what the final price is, you pathetic Scottish gimp.

you should send this to Everton :)

With Moyes apparently sticking to his ridiculous valuation of 30m we should walk away from this. Leave the idiot with no funds to build, a very unhappy player and the rest of the Everton team looking at Moyes in a very bad light the way he has blocked this lads career. Everyone at Everton except Phil Chuckle that is, who would want him?

Anyway, I thought the defence last night was brilliant. We fielded second choice players (Ben Haim, Garrido, arguably Nedum & Petrov), and academy players yet still beat Barcelona at their ground! I think the ball is in our court with Lescott so lets make a realistic offer, then walk away if Moyes is still being stupid.

Seeing as news has come to light that express doubts on Lescotts professionalism, surely the asking price has gone down considerably.

Thanks Gollum, £15m plus Ben Haim should do it.

Don't want Lescott @ £30,000,000. He either reduces his asking price or we leave him with an unhappy player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.